Breville Hot Wok (review)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can't squish the boss. Squeeze him with BIG hugs works better.
Or our sons will just tell him if "you don't get it for her WE will" They're really good at reminding him if Mom asks for something for the kitchen she's going to use it often. It's not a waste.

Still plotting my plans Tonto's :LOL:
My Pony's name is Silver...

Munky.

Or our sons will just tell him if "you don't get it for her WE will" They're really good at reminding him if Mom asks for something for the kitchen she's going to use it often. It's not a waste.

Munky.

I can hug with the best of them, too!:angel:

Munky.

you're not kidding, munky! it can't possibly escape "the boss's" awareness just who will be reaping the rewards of another breville purchase. save the big hugs for a more romantic or personal holiday gift....:)

Hmm...I wonder how much Santa loves me this year...I'm hoping $129 worth.

and don't forget to tell him of the new laws being passed concerning the preparations of chinese and thai foods in cookware other than breville BEW600XL electric woks and the stiff penalties for non-compliance.

and how Santa is watching him.

Unfortunately, Shrek can read and the many years of dealing with me, he's not as gullible as he used to be. I'll have to be sneakier, like get him admitted to the hospital, order the wok and charge it to his credit card. Tell him it's part of his new diet and therapy, Doctor's Orders. Start the medical speak and his brain turns off.:angel::rolleyes:

Tonto's We Have A Problem

W/S only has the dark coated woks. Amazon as well.

The Boss Man is feeling much better. We all are finally. He lost a week of work. Vacation was a bust. We stayed home. Anyways he wants my xmas list today. Black Friday Deals. I did mention the wok, at the table specifically asked for the silver one. No other will do.

When and if I get the silver one. This Cult will be changing our attire. I'm planning on wearing boots. Mine will have heels.. These boots were made for wokin'.... Wokin' all over you... :LOL:

Catchy eh'?

So anyone know where else they're found?

Munky.

that hot wok must be one "hot" item--not seeing the usual online sales. the best price i'm seeing is 118.88 on ebay. you do get free shipping and 6 months to pay. of course, xmas sales are just beginning....

The Boss Man is feeling much better. We all are finally. He lost a week of work. Vacation was a bust. We stayed home. Anyways he wants my xmas list today. Black Friday Deals. I did mention the wok, at the table specifically asked for the silver one. No other will do.

When and if I get the silver one. This Cult will be changing our attire. I'm planning on wearing boots. Mine will have heels.. These boots were made for wokin'.... Wokin' all over you... :LOL:

Catchy eh'?

Munky.

Our theme song could be "Wok Don't Run"...

Catchy eh'?

Munky.

:ROFLMAO:Chef Munky:ROFLMAO:
too funny. I do think boots are in order for this cult. How could we get Nancy Sinatra to sign up? She can WOK on me.

Can't this be found on Amazon? Don't know.

Last edited:
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Hahahhaa. Very good Munky!!!
OK. I am look'n for this thread to WAKE UP real soon with LOTSA WOKS & RECIPES!!! Like mini-wok-pies.
Bring on Santa! WOO HOOooo..... WOK'N'WOLL

Back
Top Bottom