Delonghi 7 quart mixer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Food Happens

Assistant Cook
I have ordered a Delonghi 7 quart and I should be getting it Monday. Does anybody have one or know much about them, all I have read is the online reviews. I almost got the viking 7 quart but I read the Delonghi mixes more completely.

The Delonghi is really the largest model of the English brand Kenwood (bought by Delonghi). I believe the Viking is nothing more than a rebodied Delonghi.

I have the smaller Kenwood (5qt) and I love it. A strong motor, a well designed dough hook, we designined control and the newer mixers have a pulse feature. I think you will like it a great deal.:chef:

i got it on monday and that thing is powerful i ripped right through enough dough for two large pizzas and a 5lb cheese cake batch with no problem, it is awesome

I love my smaller one, I use it more often than the small KA I have. I use my Pro6 KA most of the time. If I bought the DeLonghi, other than my wife clobbering me for buying yet another mixer, I am sure I would love it and use it along with the the KA. ENJOY and send some cheese cake this way!

Back
Top Bottom