"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Appliances

Old 04-05-2006, 06:52 PM   #41
Executive Chef

The one that I bought was the Whirlpool ETOWSRXML.

It's a top freezer model and it's 9.6 cubid feet total. I just wrote a review on it over at Epinions.com. It's black with SS doors

Go to this address: http://www.epinions.com/content_225425395332 and you can read my review on it if you like. My screen name is Daquan over there.

And yes, Lowe's DOES have a much better price offer than Whirlpool.com. Lowe's price is $397 plus $65.00 for delivery. Whirlpool charges $100.00 more, but I think that's their suggested list price.

I at first, was going to get a Kenmore from Sears.com, but they kept on putting me through unecessary ridiculous bullcrap about my state, city & street address, so I fired them. Then I went to BestBuy.com. They put me through unecessary bullcrap about my password, even though they sent it to me and I tried to login with it. I then fired them as well, which prompted me to try Lowe's.com. I got much better service.

And BTW, while you're there at Epinions.com, check out other reviews on fridges. You might find something that appeals to you.

~Corey123.

Old 04-05-2006, 07:36 PM   #42
Cook

Corey,
Sounds like you got a great deal. I'm gonna check out my local Lowe's for one. Its just about the right size for my beer .Maybe I can order It thru the store and not have to pay shipping???

Old 04-05-2006, 09:04 PM   #43
Executive Chef

I think I did!

Thank you! Glad that I was able to help you out!

Did you get to read my review on it yet? You more than likely will have to have Lowe's order it from Whirlpool, but don't you do it, or it will cost you more.

It comes in a choice of either white-on-white or black with SS doors. I think
Lowe's though, has it only in black with the SS doors.

You won't have to pay for shipping, but you will be charged for delivery like I was. And if you have an old fridge that needs to be removed from your apartment or house, Lowe's will have it removed and haul it away for you free of charge!

~Corey123.
Old 04-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #44
Cook

Corey123,

I did read your review. It was good. I have to hold off on buying the frig. b/c my car just broke down,$$$$. Did you buy all that stuff you reviewed?
Gary
Old 04-07-2006, 06:00 PM   #45
Executive Chef

So sorry to hear that you car broke down.

Yes, I did buy buy all the stuff I reviewed. I hope that you are able to get your car fixed though. Incidently, I bought the freezer from Lowe's also.

~Corey123.