Single Serve Coffee Maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Essiebunny

Senior Cook
I am considering buying a Bunn MCP My Cafe Single Serve Coffee and Tea Maker.
I am not sure what brands of pods will fit this machine. Also, where are they the less expensive?
Thanks for all your help.:)

Depending on the make you can buy a "pod maker" and make the pods with your favorite brand/roast of coffee. I would never get one of these coffee makers if I was totally tied to the expensive proprietary pods.

I have a Senseo & love it. Not only do I enjoy using the Folgers & Senseo pods, but I also have a pod-adaptor that allows me to use whatever I coffee I wish.

Since my husband doesn't drink coffee, & I'm pretty much a one-cup-in-the-morning-only person, the single-serving Senseo machine has been just the ticket for me. No waste, & a fresh cup whenever I want one.

BreezyCooking said:
I have a Senseo & love it. Not only do I enjoy using the Folgers & Senseo pods, but I also have a pod-adaptor that allows me to use whatever I coffee I wish.

Since my husband doesn't drink coffee, & I'm pretty much a one-cup-in-the-morning-only person, the single-serving Senseo machine has been just the ticket for me. No waste, & a fresh cup whenever I want one.

I also have the Senseo coffee machine.

So far, I've only used the Senseo coffee pods with it. They are expensive though! I didn't know that Folgers pods can be used with it.

I have a Keurig, but that takes K-cups; however, I did my research from a lot of information found on: SingleServeCoffee.com Forums :: Index . There are good links to pod/K-cup sales, information on what flavors people like, and lots of debate on what the "best" single serve machines are.

Bunn MC gets a lot of good reviews.

Coffee Machine

[FONT=&quot]Which Type of Coffee Machine Will Suit My Business

Thanks,

[/FONT]

I am considering buying a Bunn MCP My Cafe Single Serve Coffee and Tea Maker.
I am not sure what brands of pods will fit this machine. Also, where are they the less expensive?
Thanks for all your help.:)

This is probably too late, but you should just buy a French press. It makes such a finer cup of coffe than standard drip coffee machines, and it doesn't take that much longer to brew.

Back
Top Bottom