Barbara Kafka's "Roasting" Cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
I have this cookbook too. I was contemplating it selling it on ebay. I have 200 cookbooks to unload before my hubby and I pack up and move to Austin in 3 months. I'm only going to keep the 50-75 or so cookbooks that I use on a regular basis. I think I tried a recipe or two out of the Barbara Kafka book and then it sat on my shelf for years.

Maybe I should get it out and re-read it? Maybe I should put it in my "keep" pile of cookbooks!;)

Toots said:
I have this cookbook too. I was contemplating it selling it on ebay. I have 200 cookbooks to unload before my hubby and I pack up and move to Austin in 3 months. I'm only going to keep the 50-75 or so cookbooks that I use on a regular basis. I think I tried a recipe or two out of the Barbara Kafka book and then it sat on my shelf for years.

Maybe I should get it out and re-read it? Maybe I should put it in my "keep" pile of cookbooks!;)

Wow! It's such a good cookbook by such a wonderful and respected author. I'd never get rid of mine. Or anything by Barbara Kafka. But since it is so popular and she is so well-known, you might get more $$ for it than other books.

Barbara Kafka's "Roasting" Cookbook is something I would never give away. As for the others you have to decide which ones to keep an which ones to give away or put on Ebay.

I would sell it...

I bought it when it first came out, and used it once.. Nearly set the house on fire! I ended up using the book to set my first computer on so it would sit up high enough for me to see the screen at eye level!

I love Barbara Kafka, personally as well as culinarily, and I have several of her books I wouldn't part with, but this one is not one of them..

just my 2 cents! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom