"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Cookware and Accessories > Cook's Tools
Old 06-15-2016, 02:20 PM   #21
Master Chef
To the OP (even though this is your only post and visit...): one of the stores I shop partners with an app called "Fetch". It's a bit like an electronic preferred shoppers card by offering special prices not available if you don't use the app. It also lets me accumulate points, similar to reward points given by some credit card companies. Then I can redeem those points and use them as cash to pay for some of the items in my cart. Free food is good!

Originally Posted by Aunt Bea View Post
I guess I'm a Luddite at heart, I use the back of an old envelope for my shopping list and store my coupons inside of it.
I don't even bother looking for a junk mail envelope. I just use the ad that came in the paper, circle the items that are on sale or featured in the ad that I'll buy, and add anything else that I need at the top margin of the page that features the grocery department (bakery, dairy, etc) that stocks the item I need. When I'm done, I fold the paper ad up so it fits in the old cosmetic bag that never held make-up but does organize my coupons and rain checks.

... nothing is given. Everything is earned. You work for what you have... ~~~ LeBron James
Cooking Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote