Ice Cream Maker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just bought a ice-21 on line at amazon. last one and is discontinued . i think it is a good buy. hope so , any way.

For some odd reason the ICE-20 was a lot more money on Amazon than the ICE-21 which is the newer model. How much did you pay? I saw the ICE-21 at Macy's today for $49.

For some odd reason the ICE-20 was a lot more money on Amazon than the ICE-21 which is the newer model. How much did you pay? I saw the ICE-21 at Macy's today for $49.

the machine was 39.00 . i thought the shipping and handling was high but i guess it does weigh more that most things i buy on line. i am used to walmart shipping. they,didn't have anything i liked. :( on the shipping.

the machine was 39.00 . i thought the shipping and handling was high but i guess it does weigh more that most things i buy on line. i am used to walmart shipping. they,didn't have anything i liked. :( on the shipping.

Actually the item is not that heavy but some private sellers on Amazon like to overcharge for shipping. I hate when they do that! Macy's was having a sale today and I know they had free shipping but you would have had to pay tax and their price was $10 higher so all things considered you probably still did alright.

yes, I make gelato, inside the kenwood packaging - box, I found a small recipebook with the main flavors (strawberries icecream, chocolate, Italian stracciatella, a.s.o.).
It's easy and you can prepare gelato in only 15-20 minutes! Simona

yes, I make gelato, inside the kenwood packaging - box, I found a small recipebook with the main flavors (strawberries icecream, chocolate, Italian stracciatella, a.s.o.).
It's easy and you can prepare gelato in only 15-20 minutes! Simona

I will have to get a book on making Gelato. I like your blog. I ordered a book on Gluten Free Italian Cooking from clicking on your link and it is an excellent book!

For anyone who might be interested William Sonoma is having a one day sale today only on the Cuisinart ICE. It is $39 and you can get it in red or white on their website.

I made my first batch of ice cream last night with my new ICE, basic vanilla. It is just as the reviews stated. This is a great product! The ice cream came out very firm in about 25 minutes. It had the consistency of soft serve but firm. We had some last night and, after freezing it overnight, it is now frozen to the hardness of store bought. I am very happy with the ICE and can't wait to experiment with different flavors. :)

Back
Top Bottom