ISO "Techniques" cookware, please help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gran1473

Assistant Cook
My sister has a set of 4 small round pans. They are Techniques hard anodized and she got them several years ago. They are 6 1/4" with little curved handles end are great for one-serving sized cooking. She uses them on top of the stove as well as in the oven. They are perfect for cooking just one egg!!!

I have looked the website over and called customer service, resulting in NO luck!!!

Do you know where I might find these??? I would even consider a used set!!

Hi, again, Gran.

I just did a Google search for "buy Techniques cookware" and what came up were listings for it at QVC. I've never shopped QVC so I can't advise any further but, perhaps, you can find some cookware that is similar or equal to what you are looking for by doing the same search I did.

Good luck with your quest.

They were a QVC thing, so no telling who made them or if they'll ever appear again. There's an 11-piece set on eBay, trying yet again to get $190. It can't be anything special. It's just generic hard anodized cookware. In fact, they look almost exactly like Cuisinart Chef's Classic. $20 for a 1-1/2 quart pan on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Cuisinart 619-16 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 1-1/2-Quart Saucepan with Lid: Kitchen & Dining

They make a 6-1/4 inch one quart in the Green Gourmet line for not much more.

Amazon.com: Cuisinart GG19-14 GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick 1-Quart Saucepan with Cover: Kitchen & Dining

Cookware

Thanks, Katie.

I did contact QVC and they could not find them. They found an "au gratin" pan that they no longer sell but when I looked that up, it was not what I want.

If you ever run across them, yell!!;)

Thanks,
Mary

You are right -- on both counts: they are a QVC thing and the odds of seeing them again might be slim to none!!

Thanks for the response. If you ever see something like them, give me a shout!!

Thanks,
Maru

Back
Top Bottom