Kitchen Implements ID Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arsenal1987

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I recently bought a job lot of kitchen implements from a charity shop. Within the job lot there were 2 items than I cannot identify.

Can anyone help ID them please as I'd like to be able to use them? (Clicking on the images will enlarge them)

Much info is much appreciated and thanks in advance! :chef:

Item 1:

Item 2:

The second item looks like some sort of press for pasta. On the female section, does the red end come off and are there any type of extrusion openings in it? The funky scissors look to be another pasta working tool.

Does the red end come off the lower half of the second device? It looks like you load something into the tube and extrude it through holes with the plunger end.

The scissors look like they may be used to trim pastry or fresh pasta.

The second item looks like some sort of press for pasta. On the female section, does the red end come off and are there any type of extrusion openings in it? The funky scissors look to be another pasta working tool.

Does the red end come off the lower half of the second device? It looks like you load something into the tube and extrude it through holes with the plunger end.

The scissors look like they may be used to trim pastry or fresh pasta.

Thanks for your help guys. :) The red end does indeed come off so it must be for making spaghetti? Looks like that mystery is solved!

With regards to the scissors, I thought they might be for cutting spring onion given the shape of the blades and the fact that there's some sort of indent in-between the handles?

Back
Top Bottom