Ball Blue Books

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Minor changes and a couple new recipes. If you have a BBB that is only a couple years old there is no need to buy a new one. Of course my 2-year old book had to be rebound because it came apart from constant use.

The Kitchen Krafts for some strange reason is the only one to show it and the shipping cost makes the book expensive. The Ball Canning website is still under construction for the new items and I assume their cost will be the same....$5.00 + s/h. I have not gotten a response yet on when it will be available.

I have all the BBB's except that one.It was a surprise to me this morning to see that they have a new edition..It's great though. $7.95 if fair.It's not listed yet with Amazon.. Looks like DC is the first to know about it to :)

Kitchen Krafts always have something new.Great ideas that make us home cooks look good no matter what our skills in the kitchen might be.

I went there looking for labels for my summer canning projects.Glad I stumbled across the new book.I'll be checking out these babies :)

Canning Jars - For home canning and crafts! Kitchen Krafts
I'm referring to the Gifts in a bottle,and those canning lids...No more messing around with 2 pieces? What a way to can!

Have a good one

Munky.

I just checked my Ball Blue Book. I got it in 1974 and it still has the original "$1.00" price sticker on it. I should probably get a new one.
Katie,you need to spoil yourself.Get a new book :)

Munky.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom