Progress pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kyles

Head Chef
Here I am, the first pic was taken in September when I was more enormous than I am now - 40 pounds heavier,:pig: the second was taken Friday. Only 70 odd pounds to go now :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• kylie3fcold.jpg
    kylie3fcold.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 293
  • kylie3fcnew.jpg
    kylie3fcnew.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 251
Oh my gosh, kyles!
You are looking fantastic - I am so impressed!!!!!

Is it time for some more Jo Malone, perhaps?

alright Kyles...Great job...your looking wonderful...

kadesma:)

Kyles keep it up, you are doing fantastic. You should be very proud of yourself. :)

YAY!!! Kyles!!

Wonderful!! That is awesome before and after pics. You are doing great!! Congrats!!:) Are you also doing excercises? Im looking for a great inner thigh excercise!! and others, But, right now inner thighs im trying to concentrate on. LOL

Kyles:

Wow! That's great. Only a fellow "loser" like me knows how hard it is to be successful!

Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you for your nice comments everyone. It's so good when you can see your weight come off!!!

No perfume yet Jkath, my jeans and top in pic number two were my treat this month!!! Next month, Jo Malone, here we come.

Heat, to answer your question, I have been doing loads of exercise, swimming a couple of times a week as well as the gym. My instructor at the gym said to concentrate on cardio and on hamstring and glutes, and your inner thighs will benefit from the overall fat reduction - spot exercising don't work. There are machines for the inner thighs, but I don't use them much, coz I feel like I am at the gynaecologist!!! And they have a mirror in front, erk!!!!

The exercise is the biggest change in my life, it has been a lifestyle change rather than a diet. And one I need to stick to now for the rest of my life!

Kyles you look amazing!!! Way to go. You should be so proud of yourself. You are doing a great job. Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the info Kyles and Jkath. But Jkath im a little on the shy side to talk about weight. But i have been reading the posts. I'm really thinking of doing Tae Bo for cardio, and my excercise bike and stretches ofcouse. But whatever your doing Kyles keep it up its working great!!

:) Kyles

You look fantastic! Im betting by your last picture you only need to lose 30-40 more pounds as you know a picture adds 10 pounds also as you exercise you gain some weight in muscle as muscle weighs more than fat and thats a good thing.I like to judge my weight by how my clothes fit. Honestly I think your more than half way there.
Keep up the good work.JP
PS. Im envious of your weight loss.Wish I could apply myself as good as you have.

kyles! you look GREAT! good for you!
i'm Blessed in that i'm naturally very thin, but i read up on this forum just to see how you're doing.
obviously, you're doing really well!
keep up the good work!!!!!

Thanks everyone, you know Heat, I was so shy I didn't even know how much I weighed, seriously not been near a scale for four years. And I never thought I would be able to go on the internet and tell everyone how much I weighed!!! Ever!!! Making that first step really helped me.

And JP, because I am doing this to avoid type 2 diabetes, I'll keep going until my body fat percentage is at the right level, so you're right, in pounds I might not get to "goal" It's just a lot easier to talk in pounds, as it makes more sense than percentages!!! My body fat is going at about 3 - 5% per eight weeks, and my personal trainer expected it to go at 0.5% - 1%, so the old fashioned diet and exercise thing is working well!!!

i could just give you a big 'ol hug, you know that, ky?
i'm just soooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyles, you're beautiful in both pictures! But you're absolutely radiant in the 2nd.

Congratulations!! I know what a long, hard battle it can be. Keep up the fabulous work.

*hugs*
Z

Back
Top Bottom