To all my buddies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi guys, I'm kinda back - again.

Got the new job under control; trying to get the new commute/dinnner/kid-homework/Handy Husband/stranded New Orleans parents thing organized, but it's all slowly flowing in one direction.

Missed the bejaysus out of everybody and the fun times and good ideas on this board. Lotta catchup to do.

Hi's and happy birthdays to all the many newbies. Y'all will love it here.

OK, back to more reading........

Hi Mudbug,

it's great to see you...You've been missed.
kadesma:)

Mudbug, we have missed you so much :cry: ! So let me give you a :winkiss: and :flowers: and say Welcome Back we missed you kiddo !

Hi

Thanks for letting everyone know what is going on! Are you keeping your CURVES? Don't let them get taken away. I thought you were doing great with your progress on keepng in line. Hope you like your new job. Lot of luck in anything you do.

Thanks, all. It's nice to be back. Just dropped in this a.m. before some running around shopping excursions today.

To ITK: Yes, I am still working out at Curves, and enrolled daughter as well. I gained some weight after vacation in July and have not taken it back off yet, but I will.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute a little more to DC pretty soon.

You're one busy lady, mud! It's great to see you back on--I miss ya!

Hope your folks are OK. Keep us posted when you can!

{{{hugs!}}}

PA Baker said:
Hope your folks are OK.

thanks, PA and Sizz.

PA, parents are fine and already back in Kenner (suburb) with electricity, AC, tv, water and the news that Hurricane Rita is on the way. I hope it misses the N.O. area. Can't imagine them having to make the same trek north again............

I have been trying to upload some photos my sister took when she and HH and another sister went back down there on Labor Day to help Dad assess damage. I need geebs-type help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom