What's Your Favorite Beverage - Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's Your Favorite Beverage/Libation

• Water

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Coffee

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Tea

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Soda

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Lemonade/Punch/Egg Nog

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Alcohol (Wine/Beer/Sangria)

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Smoothies/Malts/Ice Cream Sodas

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Hot Chocolate/Cocoa

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (S'plain)

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

mish

Washing Up
What's Your Favorite Beverage/Libation - Poll - Help?

Wanted to start a poll. Can't figure out what I did wrong. Can someone help set the poll up. Did it once before with no problem. TIA. :)

What's your favorite beverage/libation?

A. Water

B. Coffee

C. Tea

D. Soda

E. Lemonade/Punch/Egg Nog

F. Alcohol (Wine/Beer/Sangria)

G. Smoothies/Malts/Ice Cream Sodas

H. Hot Chocolate/Cocoa

I. Other (S'plain)

Last edited:
I'm an A, E, B kinda gal :)

Here's how you make a poll: after you write your question, and before you hit "submit", go down to "add a poll" and type in the number of choices you'd like to have.

MJ said:
Is that what you wanted Mish? Its multiple choice too BTW.

I like A, D, and Beer.:mrgreen:

Thank you, MJ. Poifect. One Beer coming up. :)

I like all of them but tea(cold & sweet to be exact), coffee, & alcohol(even though it's a no-no for a while) are my favorites.

MJ, thanks for fixing the poll for mish, you beat me to it by about 5 seconds.:)

crewsk said:
MJ, thanks for fixing the poll for mish, you beat me to it by about 5 seconds.:)
Sorry Crewsk - this used to be my forum. I'll keep my nose out next time.:LOL:

Happy to help Mish.:)

I picked water, booze, coffee, and tea. Water would be my ultimate number one though. Sometimes nothing but ice cold water will do the trick.

Water, water, water with lots of ice ice baby.

Soda - I really shouldn't.

Alcohol: Oops, forgot to mention mixed drinks...there are a few. Black Russians, Martinis, Long Island Iced Tea (uh-oh), pretty much anything with Vodka (double uh-oh). I'll think s'more on mixed drinks.

Other: Juices - Orange Tomato/V-8.

Last edited:
HA HA. I just looked up, and water and booze are neck n neck. :)

I suppose it always depends on what I'm in the mood for. I love coke! Especially chocolate cokes, yummy! But I'm bad about drinking enough water, so cokes will only dehydrate me more. Bad about drinking water but good about not drinking coke. I'm a tea drinker in the morning but like a good hot chocolate as well. I also make a killer milkshake and ice cream float. This is making me thirsty.

I've never had a chocolate coke. That sounds delicious. I switched to Zero soda. but don't really think it's any less fattening.

Mmmmm. Corazon, you're making me thirsty too. :)

mochajavac101049646gf.jpg

Last edited:
I at one time could go through a 6 pack of those big glass bottles of pepsi in a day, didn't eat, just drank pepsi...Now I never touch soda at all, cannot stand anything out of a can, it makes me feel like a billy goat eating tin cans:LOL: I drink at least 3-32 oz. of water a day and love it, coffee in the morning and iced tea other times...Now and then I'll have some red wine or a tiny glass of beer, mixed alcohol drinks not often at all. not that I don't like them, I just don't have them..When we eat out most times I have iced tea or a glass of red wine..the darker the better :LOL: kadesma

I love my wine...but water wins as my favorite! I'm wondering how many people here buy bottled water. We are lucky to have great tasting tap water.

I buy bottled water to take to work because the water there tastes metallic. It must be the pipes because it tastes better at home.

Callie,

we have our own well so our water is really good...city water is the pits so at work I get bottled water and keep it in the refrigerator...plus I bring a thermos with iced tea or coffee
kadesma

i picked pop, because i love LOVE gingerale, but i also love my beer and wine. and whole milk. i love whole milk in the little paper cartons. it depends.

Back
Top Bottom