How southern are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: I sent this to my cousin:LOL: who was born and raised in Spokane, Washington:LOL: she came here and lived for 3 years about 5 years ago:LOL: she scored 86%, more than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: I guess we rubbed off on her good!!! It asked her if she still uses confederate money!!LOL

36% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

Married to a Southern but with a maiden name of Sherman...........

umm...I might be southern...:)

"100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!"

But I have to say that the name I was taught for the little bugs that roll into a little ball wasn't an option. We call them armadillo bugs. :LOL:

Interesting! Some of the words are not words that I ever use. When I left them blank I was 45% Dixie, barely in Yankeedom. When I answered what I most people around here use, I ended up 57% Dixie. Strange, since I never lived south of the Mason-Dixon Line, but I do live only 19 miles north of it and have many relatives living south of it.

46% Dixie. Barely in Yankeedom.

Very surprising considering I've spent my life in Washington/Oregon.

22% Dixie. You are a Yankee Doodle Dandy.

Somehow my answers reflect that I speak like I'm from the norteastern states.

100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!

Well I reckon I'm about as southern as a Missouri Mule.

I'm surprised they didn't ask any real questions like "Where do you shop for Groceries? Piggly Wiggly, Safeway, Lucky's?" :mrgreen:

~ Raven ~

40% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

That's odd, as I spent my early years in Virginia, Japan, and Oklahoma. I guess moving up here to MI has really rubbed off on me. #18, about the night before Halloween really made that clear to me. Back in OK, the 30th of October is nothing special. There was a listing for "Devil's Night", which is what PeppA always calls the 30th. Sure enough, when I clicked it, it said that "Devil's Night" is a phrase used in just about Michigan only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom