Rick Rodgers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollop

Assistant Cook
My DH went out of town several days and returned with a gift! :) He bought me Celebrations 101 by Rick Rodgers. I must say that I have enjoyed the book sooo much.:mrgreen: Now I am tempted to look for Thanksgiving 101, Christmas 101, and maybe even Kaffeehaus. :rolleyes:
Anyone have any of these and would you care to share your thoughts?

well, he has been around a while. He's written or co-authored more than 20 books and was voted "Cooking Teacher of the Year" by Bon Appetit.

I have gotten many of his recipes from cocktail parties in the past. Maybe I'll hit the library soon to glance through a few of his books. I was just in hopes that a few members might have these particular books to share some remarks.

Thank you for your attention! :) And the "bump" to keep this going!

Rick is a long-time friend of mine, and I love his books almost as much as I love him! Any and all you can find, new or used, I think you would enjoy to cook from. Kaffehaus is fabulous! :clap:

WOW! Aren't you fortunate to have such a talented friend! I love this book and the simple elegance he incorporated into his recipes.

Thank you for your input...and tell Chef Rodgers he has another "fan" in humid VA!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom