What does your username mean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goboenomo

Head Chef
in grade 10 i told my teacher clarinet was too easy and i wanted something to challenge me for a while
so he said take up oboe
so i did
i learned a few pieces and ppl would say look its an oboe
id say GO OBOE
which eventually i cut short to G'OBOE!

after i got bored with the oboe.. i quit
and people asked where the oboe was
so i said

no more oboe
i say G'OBOE no mo

Robo, one of my students nicknamed me Roboteach (Robocop was a hit at the time) as I have a disability and use various mobility aids. I liked it and it has stuck. 410 is my area code ... top o the chesapeake bay . I'm Joe by the way.

Whew! That explains a lot!!! I have seen your posts a few times, and find myself trying to pronounce it outloud, rather than reading any posts! Kinda like when a word gets stuck in your head? :ROFLMAO:

goboenomo said:
in grade 10 i told my teacher clarinet was too easy and i wanted something to challenge me for a while
so he said take up oboe
so i did
i learned a few pieces and ppl would say look its an oboe
id say GO OBOE
which eventually i cut short to G'OBOE!

after i got bored with the oboe.. i quit
and people asked where the oboe was
so i said

no more oboe
i say G'OBOE no mo

Thanks, Buckeytom....

I read all links, and found them fun and informative.
Oh, yeah. My real name is Philip, (duh). I shortened it for two reasons. One was because I had a 4th grade librarian that pronounced it, Fee-lip. Drove me nuts. And, the Texans with a drawl, (couldn't be me), that pronounce it Full-up. So, I went with Phil so they could call me Fee-ul.
I'm right up there with one name wonders. You know, Elvis, Einstein, Cher :ROFLMAO:

Phil said:
I read all links, and found them fun and informative.
Oh, yeah. My real name is Philip, (duh). I shortened it for two reasons. One was because I had a 4th grade librarian that pronounced it, Fee-lip. Drove me nuts. And, the Texans with a drawl, (couldn't be me), that pronounce it Full-up. So, I went with Phil so they could call me Fee-ul.
I'm right up there with one name wonders. You know, Elvis, Einstein, Cher :ROFLMAO:

Phil, next time just post this onto the existing thread so we can let multiple threads like this die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom