Cream Puffs / profiteroles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Burn

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone could you please tell me a really good cook book, with Cream puffs/Profiterols recipes in. I want one with a cream filling Thank you :chef:

"Ishbel posted back in January" - what a great primer Ishbel posted for those who have never tried these little goodies!!

Nutella????? geez, died and gone to heaven!

Martha Stewart's Baking Handbook has recipes for cream puffs and profiteroles. Her recipes are always easy to follow and there are lots of pictures to guide you.

I used Martha Stewart's recipe from when she first had just a couple of cookbooks out - long long before she became a bigtime media "diva". While I don't have the books in front of me, I believe it was from the Martha Stewart's Christmas book. I made about 75 chocolate-rum-cream-filled cream puffs to make her Xmas "Croquenbouche" with, & they turned out fabulous!!

I then, of course, mounted them in a pyramid shape using homemade caramel, & covered them with gorgeous sparkling strands of homemade caramel-colored spun sugar. It was truly a glorious holiday dessert - albeit unwieldy/sticky to serve - lol!!

Back
Top Bottom