ISO Fat Free Pineapple Angel Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

auntieshelly

Senior Cook
My friend is on a fat free diet. I've heard of an angel food cake made from an angel food cake mix and canned pineapple that is delicious and fat free. I've searched this site, but did not find one. Does anyone know of such a recipe? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

I posted a recipe on the 5th in this forum. My hubby and daughter ( I don't care for pineapple) say the cake is awsome. It's very easy to make, takes about 10 minutes. hope you enjoy it.

Here is a link to Mikki's recipe. Mikki, have you used fat free Cool Whip in it? I know sometimes it makes a big difference whether you use the regular, light or ff.

Thanks, Mikki, PABaker, and Mish for your help. I tried the Pineapple Angel Cake first because I had the ingredients handy. The cake turned out great -- so easy and so good. I served it with slices of fresh strawberries and my friend thought it was wonderful! Next, I will try the recipe with pudding, Cool Whip, etc. That one sounds good, too! YUM! Thanks, again, everyone -- you guys are the best!

Back
Top Bottom