Singapore vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boufa06

Executive Chef
As the heat is getting unbearable here, it's time for a quick escape to the tropics:mrgreen::LOL: After all, going from 45 degrees C to 35 degress C makes me wonder whether I should back a light coat or two in my suitcase. So fellow Dcers, in a couple of days' time, I will be off for about a month. If I have the time, I may do some posting from Singapore, otherwise will see all of you when I am back.

boufa06 said:
As the heat is getting unbearable here, it's time for a quick escape to the tropics:mrgreen::LOL: After all, going from 45 degrees C to 35 degress C makes me wonder whether I should back a light coat or two in my suitcase. So fellow Dcers, in a couple of days' time, I will be off for about a month. If I have the time, I may do some posting from Singapore, otherwise will see all of you when I am back.
i envy you
enjoy

Hey Boufa, glad you're escaping that heat wave! Enjoy your visit back home! If you should swing by Bangkok, maybe we can meet up!

Bouf...do NOT spit or discard gum on the streets, litter or dirty the place with ciggie butts, else we may have to send yummy care packages to Changi Prison. :LOL:

Really tho;.. have a great, safe time in all that heat. ......with all that great food.....Chilli Crab 'specially

.....sigh :)

Back
Top Bottom