Pointless Cat Conversation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure what they were saying but have heard that same type of exchange between several of mine. I cranked the volume up a bit and it got the attention of the lap cat, the top of the monitor cat, the half on half off the keyboard cat and the desk warming cat! The other three are outside! This was great, thanks for posting.

I just cranked it up and played again to see the reactions I’d get.

Well, I’m kind of thinking it’s just idle “girl chat” or gossip. Neither of my two boys were interested, and the youngest girl (that is a tomboy of sorts) only glanced, but Miss Wiggy, the somewhat snobbish and very particular female of the lot, is very much interested. Go figure! :LOL:

<---------- My kitty loves it! She's never paid attention to the computer but when I played this, she jumped up and started rubbing against the monitor! Thanks Buck

Played it again and she kept licking the speaker. I think she wants another kitty.

Wow, very cool, Buck!

I'll bet that the title of the clip, "Pointless Cat Conversation", is wrong; we human just don't KNOW the point!

Lee

thanks buck.

i'm gonna have to play this at home, to see what kind of reaction we get from our 4 indoor and 3 outdoor cats.

we chose our indoor cats because of their vocal abilities (our first cat was very chatty), so it should be interesting.

no doubt it was just a bit of gossip that blossomed into the cleaning/bonding ritual, sort of like when one girl combs and braids another's hair as they chat.

Bucky, you have SEVEN cats?

Hey, jkath! Bucky is small potatoes. Inside we have:

Torie Ann, she's "president" because she's the oldest
Chessie Lou
C.J.
Ashley (my avatar)
Miss Augie
Miss Rodeo
Tiggie
Tween

Outside:
Thelma, she's the outside "president"
Miss Chiefy
Violet
Squeakers
Sally

Then there's Julie, our shop cat at our shop downtown.

They're all wonderful and they love us as much as we love them.

You've heard of a three-dog night, well, sometimes I have a five-kitty night in my recliner.

Viva kitty cats!!

:shock: ...................

Whaaaat? You have a problem with this? Hee, hee!

We love them so much, litter box cleaning time is....special.:ohmy:

Honestly, our furry children are lifesavers. They love us unconditionally and are so trusting and affectionate.

I've been without a pet of some kind or another for a very few years of my life (been around for a while) and can't imagine life without them.

Certainly better (and less expensive) than therapy and medication.

We’re with you Katie!

Inside we have in order of age:
A.J.
Blade
Miss Wiggy
V (turns out, Vet tells us she is an American Bob-Tail)

Outdoors we have:
Poo (Dog)
Heidi
Cure-Cure
Angel
Fluffy
Serenity
Tabatha
Three new babies not named yet.

Living in the country makes us a haven for the strays that walk up. I swear they have their own kitty internet and they are all emailing each other about coming here because DW will feed one and feed all! Some stay, but some leave and are never seen again. But DW feeds them all. :)

So nice, keltin. You gotta love 'em. Our furry ones comfort us so much. Thanks for sharing.

At the same time, we have sadness...as evidenced by the death of our wonderful Tucker last week and YT's loss of Reboot. Buck and I are still crying about Tucker and feel the sadness that YT feels at the loss of his furry baby.

People who don't have pets really don't understand our connection and affection for our furry children. Our house would be empty without them.

Back
Top Bottom