Brown Bag Cookie molds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpmcgrew

Executive Chef
:)Does anybody here have alot of experience with brown bag cookie molds or any other kind?I have tried the recipes that come with them but they seem some what bland in flavor.Im looking for a graet recipe that will also have a sharp defininition.I want to decorate them with colored royal icing.

I didn't even know what one was. LOL. I googled it.
Would gingerbread cookies work in it?

The bottom of this page has some recipes.

Last edited:
I love them! Don't change the sugar, fat or flour content or the cookie will stick in the mold or not hold it's definition when it bakes.

Try adding citrus zest or more vanilla to your recipes. Neither will alter the structure overmuch. Cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg won't harm the dough, either. You could always try a different extract, too. Try rum, or coconut extract next time.

I love them! Don't change the sugar, fat or flour content or the cookie will stick in the mold or not hold it's definition when it bakes.

Try adding citrus zest or more vanilla to your recipes. Neither will alter the structure overmuch. Cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg won't harm the dough, either. You could always try a different extract, too. Try rum, or coconut extract next time.
:)Thanks Vera,so which recipe do you think has the most detail?

I use the ones that came with the moulds.... There's a chocolate one, a ginger one, an almond one and a sugar one.

I use the ones that came with the moulds.... There's a chocolate one, a ginger one, an almond one and a sugar one.
:)Vera,I made the brown bag version of sugar cookie but I used McCormicks butter,vanilla,nut extract but I used 1 and 1/2 times really good and a springerly recipe a german spice cookie they came out tasting wonderful.Next I did a test run on their stained glass decorating recipe.Wow they came out gorgeous on my test cookies.

recipes

there are some recipes on the Brown Bag web site.:chef: the site is easily found by searching for "brown bag cookie mold"

Back
Top Bottom