Happy Belated Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JillBurgh

Sous Chef
note: In an effort to NOT steal Canada Day's spotlight, I refrained from starting this thread on actual Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day (July 1).:)

So, Happy Belated Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day! What kind of creative flavors of ice cream have you made or eaten?

I once ate pink peppercorn ice cream (made with a simple sweet cream base) and in a recent magazine interview, David Sedaris claimed he had Camembert Ice Cream, which he referred to as "Dirty Sock: The Ice Cream.":LOL:

How about you?

Not that creative but... I made peanut butter ice cream once with Nutter butter cookies tossed in. One batch had a vanilla base and one had chocolate. Pretty yummmmmy!

Oh boy that sounds tasty. I have a real weakness for Peanut Butter desserts, especially ice crea. Sometimes I use Nutter Butters for cheesecake crust, like when I make PB&J cheesecake. I have a pic of my Halloween PB&J Cheesecake in my profile but I won't clutter the Ice Cream thread with it.

I like that you did one choc AND on vanilla. Did you incorporate PB into the base flavor, too?

I have never made ice cream but I have certainly eaten my fair share. I love black raspberry, chocolate or maple.

Back
Top Bottom