What is for Dinner, Saturday, June 13th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I'm on my own for dinner today. I think I'm making pizza, using a recipe off the back of a yeast package for the crust.

What about you, what is your supper going to be?

Decided to take today off. Not do anything unless it's an absolute must.
Were having Chili Dogs,with seasoned batter curly fries.Just finished making up a batch of the chili sauce.It turned out pretty good..

Munky.

What's for Dinner

I'm making pan-fried skate wing fish with capers and cherry tomatoes. I'll probably roast some potatoes on the side with a little rosemary on them.

jake' dinner: a strip steak that was, to him, "a little overdone", tator tots that he requested then rejected cause they weren't crispy enough, green beans that he scarfed then complained he would've preferred regular cut instead of french-cut, & bicuits (perfect!, he said)

while i slaved over his dinner,:ROFLMAO: i snacked on half a turkey burger, some green beans, & a little cottage cheese.

heck if i know. We are preparing for an out-of-state week long trip, and our fridge is dying... grrrrrrrr. Thankfully, we have a camper fridge and a chest freezer. But, was planning on eating up some leftovers, but threw them away when I discovered the fridge temp was at 60 degrees.

pan fried smoked ham steak, tater tots pan fried in very little oil till crispy and tunip greens fried in the ham drippins.

img_828799_0_da025dcf63bf549d5c2a119117cadddb.jpg

Sautéed scallops, risotto and fried zucchini blossoms, with Coffee-Caramel Crème Brulee for desert.

Holy moly...going to jet's place for leftovers!
i'd like everything but the scallops (you can have them). i'm not big on seafood and only like cerain kinds. i DO like clams on the half shell though, splash of lemon and hot sauce.

Back
Top Bottom