Cades pork chops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Had my grandson here and we put our heads together and made these for dinner.1-1/2 inch pork chops, brown in qbout 1 Tab. of veggie oil then remove from pan set aside and add ! tab. of a/p flour to pan, stir to get the brown bits, add 2-Tab. red wine vinegar,2 Tea. sugar, 1/2 c. sour cream 1 bay leaf salt and pepper to taste..Blend well and then put the chops back into the pan,cover and cook slowly about 50 min or til chops are super tender. Mashed potatoes will be added and peas and mushrooms, sliced tomatoes with evoo and vinegar..Ice cream for later.These chops smell wonderful so lets hope we have a winner here.
kadesma and Cade;)

It can't possibly be bad. We're having pork chops, too, but Kim's going to grill them on a rack in the oven, since I was a bad girl for lunch. I had been craving a McYuck's burger and fries, which didn't taste nearly as good as I'd expected. :wacko: My whole taster seems to have changed since I was sick.

It can't possibly be bad. We're having pork chops, too, but Kim's going to grill them on a rack in the oven, since I was a bad girl for lunch. I had been craving a McYuck's burger and fries, which didn't taste nearly as good as I'd expected. :wacko: My whole taster seems to have changed since I was sick.
Mine did too Connie and it is only now coming back to the way it was...I still have a problem because of all the fluids I have to use it fills me up and eating is really a trial.
kades

We did pork chops too! Must be the night for them.

Hope your taster comes back soon Connie.

Back
Top Bottom