So, How does this Bento Box Lunch sound to you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenWhite

Assistant Cook
Its going to be all fruit. Well mostly anyways.:chef:

Mini PB and J sandwiches (Most likely about 4 of them.) Mixed fruits such as fresh strawberries,kiwi,banana,peaches. And some Fruit Salad for like a mini dessert.

Do you think I should add more to it? Or change something? I'd love suggestions and comments or anything really.:chef:

Sounds very good, if that's what you like.

Personally, I would HAVE to have something savory in amongst the sweet!

Haha most people would so I understand. :P I have like a weeks worth of bento lunches planned out for myself. That's the fruit day one. I have a vegetable one too.

maybe some cheese. if you're stuck on fruit, a crisp and tart apple would add a different texture and taste to your bento meal - like a New Zealand Braeburn.

are you going to be cutting up the bananas or peaches. some fruit deteriorate rapidly after cutting.

Its going to be all fruit. Well mostly anyways.:chef:

Mini PB and J sandwiches (Most likely about 4 of them.) Mixed fruits such as fresh strawberries,kiwi,banana,peaches. And some Fruit Salad for like a mini dessert.

Do you think I should add more to it? Or change something? I'd love suggestions and comments or anything really.:chef:

They both sound like fruit salads. Perhaps you can do something to make them different? (Of course, I have no suggestions to help, so it's easy for me to say, huh?) We do bento a lot here. I look to put a starch, fruit, vegetable, and dairy in the bento for my dd for her school lunches. I realize that's not your goal here, but it made me think about the fact that I like to keep them pretty, so I think about color combinations (and more color is healthy). Perhaps if you want to concentrate on fruit, you can think about color combinations? ;)

Well I will be slicing the bananas peaches and strawberries along with kiwi. And the fruit salad is different from the sliced fruits. It has cottage cheese and apples in it. And a apple crisp sounds good. Also, I will be eating it instantly. :) I just want to make a pretty bento haha.

Back
Top Bottom