Yay Me!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
It is now official, I get to go home and see my family! :stuart: I have never met the baby (over 13 months old now) and I haven't seen the rest of them in over 2 years (it was 5 years before that). I'll be leaving August 18th and coming back September 4th! Nancy and I are both so excited we can't stand it! Her mother-in-law is the one who is making it possible. She got my tickets with her frequent flier miles. I have never met her either, but I hope to while I am out there.

:)Barbara

What nice thing to do for you. I know you will really enjoy your visit - nothing like family.

Barbara,I'm thrilled for you. I hope you have the time of your life. Those babies are lucky to have a gramma like you. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO
Hugs
cj

Thanks! I don't intend to let Thomas go the whole time I'm there! LOL Of course, I will have to figure out how to hold him and hug the other two constantly at the same time. :cool:

Maybe this time I can meet Babetoo! We had plans to meet last time, but she had a birthday celebration to prepare for and we had to postpone it.

:)Barbara

Barbara have a wonderful time, I just got to see my babies for the first time in a year and it was such a blessing... Trust me it's really easy to hold and hug, I did it for weeks... lol...:):):)

we should really give it a go this time, barbara. do you still have my info. if not p.m. and i will send it to you. i am so lucky to have all my family near to me. how wonderful for you (and maybe me) hope to see you soon.

Back
Top Bottom