ISO websites for foods/etc. from the past

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

licia

Executive Chef
This may not be the appropriate place to put this, so if it should be elsewhere, feel free to move it.

I'm looking for sites where I can order different foods from the past. One site that I know about is hometownfavorites.com, but it has mostly candies. What other sites are available? Thanks a bunch.

This may not be the appropriate place to put this, so if it should be elsewhere, feel free to move it.

I'm looking for sites where I can order different foods from the past. One site that I know about is hometownfavorites.com, but it has mostly candies. What other sites are available? Thanks a bunch.

Click on "hard to find groceries (sp). The building pictures about middle of page. "Visit the Crossroads Market" online Mall.

licia,
i use Vermont country store. They have all kinds of things, nighties, long johns all kinds of foods and not just candy, Take a look and see. sorry I took so lonmg to answer we were at my sons for our grand daughters 17th birthday,
kades:)

I, too, use Vermont Country Store for a lot of items from the past, food and otherwise. This is a great source when you're buying gifts for senior friends and relatives who pretty much have all they need and are particularly difficult to buy for. They are very service-oriented, will answer questions immediately. They also carry some English versions for my friends who are from England (Scotland, Ireland, Wales) and would like a taste of the old country. I've bought just about everything from them, from foods and candies, through "rats" when my sister and my best friend had weddings and were using old fashioned hair-dos, old fashioned slippers my husband favors, and practical clothing for me.

Amazon can also be a connection to some items.

Thanks for the replies. My mother used to like My-t-Fine pie fillings and I wanted to get her some for old time's sake. I'll search them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom