Soccer & sandwiches, Tuesday 06/12/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Cobean

Executive Chef
nice'n easy one tonight.going down the pub with me mates to drink beer,eat sandwiches & watch the soccer:cool:!,what're you doing tonight

Last edited:
Going out for dinner to our favorite fish joint. Me it will be fried oysters, with rice and beans, cole slaw, french fries and hush puppies peach cobbler for dessert. DH will have cajun shrimp and the rest is just like ine. Nice place. friendly and dessert is free to us each time we go there.
tomorrow right eye gets operated on wooo hooo at last.
kades

Got some pork chops brining. I'm undecided about doing them as chops or cutting them into kebabs. However that plays out, they go on the BBQ tonight. Some grilled veggies will round out that part of the meal, and we'll toss some spuds on there too.

Dessert is ice cream, chocolate and decadent. Every time I have ice cream I think of UB!

The second United Way Meals 2 Go: meatloaf, party potatoes, chocolate cake. :yum: It's a meal for 4, so there will be plenty of leftovers.

Mock Pizza on toast-baked bread with sauce, mushrooms, peppers, olives, sausage bites and motz.
Mock Pizza on Eggplant slices--baked with sauce, mushrooms, peppers. olives, diced pepperoni bits and parmesan.

Pea pod soup.

blissful said:
Mock Pizza on toast-baked bread with sauce, mushrooms, peppers, olives, sausage bites and motz.
Mock Pizza on Eggplant slices--baked with sauce, mushrooms, peppers. olives, diced pepperoni bits and parmesan.

Pea pod soup.

This sounds intriguing, Blissful. Will have to try the eggplant Mock Pizza!

Greek eggplant and lamb pie with that funny sounding yogurt and cuccumber sauce.;) I will not be watching the first game of the NBA finals, normal any of the others. Can't stand basketball and watching baseball is equal to watching paint dry.:wacko:

nice'n easy one tonight.going down the pub with me mates to drink beer,eat sandwiches & watch the soccer:cool:!,what're you doing tonight

Hm, I wish I could do that. i don't even know if they are showing Euro2012 here. Maybe on Spanish chanel, or some special sports chanel.

Home-made Hotwings & French Fries
20120612_190209.jpg

Brined poussin, potato bombs stuffed with minced veal and parmesan meatballs,the same meatballs on a skewer. Eat your heart out H
img_1148620_0_4fcbefca6835f40340aa5d011fee88f1.jpg

img_1148620_1_b462783c5f3acefcf2ad15d36981020f.jpg

Football Harry - since when did it become soccer old haricot bean?

Not watching any, bores me silly.

Gravlax tuesday night in Harry's local is stripper night:)
a courtesy to our american hosts/chums griddled quorn,when in rome & all that m'dear........i am impressed that you have heard of football in the 'pool though .......right,bomb chucked i'll get me coat.............:ohmy::LOL::ROFLMAO:!!
morning bro',well,funnily enough..........pure coincidence;)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom