New Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kolesmom2003

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone!

My name is Teresa, and I am from Virginia. I have been married for 17 years, and we have one son, Kole, who is autistic. Recently I have started to enjoy cooking more, so I came here to try and learn as much as possible and improve my skills. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kolesmom2003 said:
Hello everyone!

My name is Teresa, and I am from Virginia. I have been married for 17 years, and we have one son, Kole, who is autistic. Recently I have started to enjoy cooking more, so I came here to try and learn as much as possible and improve my skills. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi Teresa. Welcome from Colorado. Is your son on a GFCF diet? There are some good glutin free recipies here if he is.

Hi Teresa...great name by the way!
I'm new here too. I'm looking to find some low fat recipes that don't taste awful. I need to lose a few pounds....menopause I guess!

Terry9297

Vegetarian: Old Indian word for Bad Hunter. :rolleyes:
LOL I have to remember that for my vegetarian friends! I love red meat, but the doctor says I should limit it....sigh.

I love to cook. Is there a recipe sharing section of this website somewhere? I need some and have some good ones to share too!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the family Teresa. I hope you enjoy it here as we do. Glad you've joined us.
kadesma

Last edited:
Hi Teresa...great name by the way!
I'm new here too. I'm looking to find some low fat recipes that don't taste awful. I need to lose a few pounds....menopause I guess!

Terry9297
Well hello Terry,
glad you've joined us. A big welcome.
Oh phooey on menopause. Let's see what we can do to help you lose that weight without making you feel deprived.
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom