The number of tags you tried to add to this thread.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 2.

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 1.

Yes. This annoying error has occurred top me in past couple of days when tyring to post to this place.....

Sorry about this, there are strange things going on in the forums lately. I will have the techs take a look.

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 2.

The number of tags you tried to add to this thread exceeded the maximum number of tags by 1.

Yes. This annoying error has occurred top me in past couple of days when tyring to post to this place.....

Any added info you can provide would be helpful to track this down..

Did it happen in any particular section?

What browser are you using?

Were you starting a new thread or responding to one?

Searchable terms, in these forums usually ingredients to search by.

But this error occurred for me also in the off topic forum!!

And yes this occurred when I was trying to start a new thread in off topic and in the desert forum.

Last edited:

And yes this occurred when I was trying to start a new thread in off topic and in the desert forum.

No worries, Janet's on it.

Kleenex,

could you answer these questions from Janet:

Any added info you can provide would be helpful to track this down..

Did it happen in any particular section?

What browser are you using?

Were you starting a new thread or responding to one?

You responded to my post to Addie.

First the chrome browser then I thought if I tried Firefiox I could post..... NOPE... Same errors...

Kleenex, look near the bottom of the thread. You should see a line for tags. Look over to the right where it says edit tags. Click edit tags and uncheck all of them.
I hope that will help, if not you may need to PM an admin, unless you already have.

Kleenex, look near the bottom of the thread. You should see a line for tags. Look over to the right where it says edit tags. Click edit tags and uncheck all of them.
I hope that will help, if not you may need to PM an admin, unless you already have.

Again this even happens in the Off topic forum.... I do not see a line for tags in that forum.

I just got this message in the general questions forum when I tried to post a short paragragh. I posted a different shorter question that worked when I submitted it.

Posting Problems

What's up with this error message I keep getting about 1 too many tags on a new post I'm trying to make? It won't let me post, and I'm not attaching any tags.
:mad:

This is a problem that has been sent to the site developers, sorry you are having problems.

Back
Top Bottom