Hello from Detroit, Mi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ncs83

Assistant Cook
Hi. My name is Nicole. I work full time along with taking care of my 9 year old son. I mostly joined this site to get some insight on how to use my newly purchased pressure canner. But I definitely enjoy trying new recipes on the rare occasion I can spend time in the kitchen. I look forward to being part of this forum. :)

Welcome to the most fun place to be when it comes to food. Lots of laughs and information runs amok here. So jump in and have fun. :angel:

Hi Nicole. I'm just a few miles North of you in Sault Ste. Marie. Welcome, and yes, many of us have pressure caners, and use them. Two things are essential when using them to pressure can foods, 1, verify your food rules. Know the recipe, and how what pressure you need to can it with. Second, follow the caner directions. Pressure canners are safe and a wonderful tool when used properly. But they can be dangerous if abused.

We can give you recipes and techniques for making everything from apple-fry pies to stuffed zuchini. We have had, at one time or another, discussions about any food you could think of. Enjoy.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom