Zingerman's bread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LizStreithorst

Senior Cook
I buy it. It's expensive. The bread is worth it. These folks know how to make a good loaf of bread.

I responded to them when they asked for an evaluation in a email. I told them what I thought about the company and their product. I love how their company works (everybody has a voice) and I love their bread. I can't afford their meat.

The person who responded to my favorable critique, it was a real person because what I said was referenced in her response, and it was way after working hours, gave me a 10% discount code. It's only good until November 11th. I won't use it but they said that I can share the code with my friends. Y'all are the only ones I know who might want it. Please PM me if you want the code.

This is the place. I only buy their breads because I can't afford their meats. https://www.zingermans.com/

I buy it. It's expensive. The bread is worth it. These folks know how to make a good loaf of bread.

I responded to them when they asked for an evaluation in a email. I told them what I thought about the company and their product. I love how their company works (everybody has a voice) and I love their bread. I can't afford their meat.

The person who responded to my favorable critique, it was a real person because what I said was referenced in her response, and it was way after working hours, gave me a 10% discount code. It's only good until November 11th. I won't use it but they said that I can share the code with my friends. Y'all are the only ones I know who might want it. Please PM me if you want the code.

This is the place. I only buy their breads because I can't afford their meats. https://www.zingermans.com/
I LOVE Zingerman’s! I lived in Belleville MI for several years, and Zingerman’s was just a short drive away. Their breads are, and I’m not being dramatic, divine! I can’t afford their meats either, but I did get my mother-in-law a six month bread club membership for her birthday (she went gluten-free about three days after she received the first loaf. I hope not out of spite!), and I do sometimes splurge on their oils, cheeses, and anchovies. Save up and get their Reuben sandwich kit! And if you haven’t had their chocolate-cherry bread yet, you haven’t lived! And no, I don’t work for them and I’m not being compensated!

Back
Top Bottom