The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We all got our snacks ready? Trouble is,when I think I can get back in time after commercials, they are counting down again. That drives me absolutely crazy is that drumbeat. Then when they say something so quick and I thought I missed it. I think I am going to tape it and see it again. Jack is nice to look at anyway. I also liked the president last year, did you see him? Wow, that was a good 24. Hope Chloe comes back. Guess one gets attached to the characters. I did that with Frasier too. Wishing you all no interferrence. and less commercials. I am happy they review from week before. Good idea. Edgar is really interesting too. My family wants to know why all the eye contact. Like watching old movies with no sound.

I was shocked! SHOCKED!!!! He was one of the good ones. I just made comment about previous 24 and look who shows up? This show really has made history for me. So exciting. Keeps your mind moving. Wonder if Haller's kid is going to give trouble? Trust him? Wasn't Edgar amazing? What is the reason for Driscoll's daughter? Why is she in on this? Kill time? Think Jack's girl will get him? Naw, the husband will do something. Questions? Questions? Love it Love it Love IT!!! Keeps my mnd off less interesting problems. Glad to see I have company. Maybe then it will remain on for years to come. Ho HO HO

They have to get Paul Raines out of CTU... I think he's going to do something.... he seems to be getting a little insane! MaryAnn framed that other girl!!!

Yea, how come he gets to stick around there so long? He just seems to aggravate everybody. Imagine how Jack Bauer must feel! I am so thankful they got out of that situation before the show ended. I agree he is going to do something stupid.

I have 24 marked for a reminder through my cable box. Cannot miss it. Do not know about snacks, but a glass of wine would be in order. But these are such 'on-the-edge-of-your-seat- scenes, perhaps the cognac should be poured. Guess we will all be bonding tonite with 24. We can compare notes tomorrow.

As long as it helps you get through the hour. That's all only one hour! Hold my breath almost whole time. I wouldn't deny anybody anything as long as they get to watch it. Such an exciting show. Just love it.

norgeskog said:
spryte said:
I have one Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade left and I'm saving it for 24!

Is that stuff really good? I have never had one, but I have only seen the plain hard lemonade,

I LOVE it!! I like the lime too, and if you add a shot of tequila to the Mike's Limeade, you get a Hard Margarita! Yum!

Do you believe this? I thought everything was going to be over and the guy gets shot. Now I am on edge again. Wasn't Edgar incredible! You knew he was going to make a difference. Keep your intuition about people. It will not let you down. I like Haller and the role he plays. Acts like real politician. What about the girlfriend? Workds in a bar. She has chance to reveal something to customer who will wind up being enemy of US. Also what did you think of announcement Jack Bauer made? That surprised me. Even our own newspaper has editorial about 24. We aren't the only ones watching.

Way to go Edgar!!! Poor Sarah... if MaryAnn survives, it would be cool if Sarah could take over Erik's job for a little while!! I think Dena will help CTU in exchange for Barooz's freedom.

Happy to read your comments. Maybe they may hire you nest year to write the script. You have been pretty close to knowing what will happen. I think I am so involved I don't trust anybody. What about Tony's girlfriend? She just didn't come on the show to let Jack know Tony was having girlfriend. I don't trust her at all. Hope Tony doesn't get killed for helping Jack.

spryte said:
norgeskog said:
spryte said:
I have one Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade left and I'm saving it for 24!

Is that stuff really good? I have never had one, but I have only seen the plain hard lemonade,

I LOVE it!! I like the lime too, and if you add a shot of tequila to the Mike's Limeade, you get a Hard Margarita! Yum!

that sounds good spryte. The next time I get beer, I will get hard lemonade instead.

Are WE all ready? I am! Don't like to see it end. No one could keep up at this pace all year. You think?

Back
Top Bottom