Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi!
I can't remember the last time I was awake the whole night... I think that was a few years ago... I could never do taht this days...

Hi!

I still end up with as much sleep--in fact more than when I'm not on vacation. I just sleep different hours. A horrible habit to get into!

:) Barbara

hi!
easter is around the corner and we will be away - again... lomg time we spent a weekend together at home... I could do some work on the deck, no flowers in the pot yet but I don't know when to do that.....

Hi!

Thanks--we had a nice Easter. Well, my class ended tonight. Based on the grades I have gotten on all my assignments, I got an A. Yay! Four more classes, and I am done (in October). My next class starts April 25th. It is Technology in the Classroom. My vacation is over, and I started back to work today, but the kids don't start until tomorrow. Today we had a great in-service, about differentiated learning (teaching, addressing multiple intelligences, using things like movement and music). It was a lot of fun, and it was educational. Have a great week!

hi!
I had a good week.. nothing special, except for reactivating our two old mercedesses after the winter :)
It was fun to drive around with the ol' lady ;o))
but today the weather is just horrible... grey and rainy... *sigh*
I hope everything is alright with you?

Hi!

Yikes! Sorry to take so long to respond. I have been way busier than normal with work and classes. Not much really going on other than that right now. James and I went and saw two movies today. One was a comedy, "RV" (with Robin Williams), and the other was a drama, "The Sentinel" (with Michael Douglas). I hope you are doing well, Cara (and of course anyone else who wants to join us here!).

Hi!

Yikes! Sorry to take so long to respond. I have been way busier than normal with work and classes. Not much really going on other than that right now. James and I went and saw two movies today. One was a comedy, "RV" (with Robin Williams), and the other was a drama, "The Sentinel" (with Michael Douglas). I hope you are doing well, Cara (and of course anyone else who wants to join us here!).

Hi

For some reason, even though I posted this awhile back, this did not move off of the back pages. That happens to me now and then, and I don't know why. It is very irritating. I hope it works this time. I hope everyone is doing well.

Barbara L said:
Hi

For some reason, even though I posted this awhile back, this did not move off of the back pages. That happens to me now and then, and I don't know why. It is very irritating. I hope it works this time. I hope everyone is doing well.

Wat to go Barbara.:rolleyes: You wrecked the forums!:-p :LOL:

moin!
barbara, I know this, that happens to me, too... so it's not only your fault ;o)

I'm a bit ill at the moment, got a bad cold from Frank, he is still coughing around..
the weather is more summer than spring, there should be some rain these days...

hi.

I think I fixed the problem with this thread not showing up on the first page... and I think Cara is the one who messed it up.:-p

Hi!

LOL! I think this site has a mind of its own! I hope you and Frank are feeling better Cara. The school year is about to end (we only have 10 more school days), and we are doing our big end-of-the-year state testing. I have to get report card grades in this week, as well as tons of paperwork. I will be teaching summer school (4 days a week for 4 weeks in June), but it is not stressful at all. I am looking forward to my break in July though. :cool: I doubt I will get a lot of rest though, as I am still taking classes.

MJ said:
hi.

and I think Cara is the one who messed it up.:-p

I don`t believe that!
9.gif

we are both better again, Frank is away, doing some works on the farm he always helps... he won't be back until sunday.. :neutral: I went back to work today and it wasn't that bad...
Barbara, I can imagine you are looking forward to your free days... I wanted to have some vacation at the beginning of June, but I will start at a new job :clap: but it's not yet clear when.. I hope it won't be before middle of June, otherwise I don't know if we can go as we wanted..

Hi!

Cara, I hope you don't have to start your new job until you have had a chance to have a little fun and relaxation! I'm hoping we can get away for at least a weekend in Myrtle Beach in July. I always feel SO rested there, especially when we can get a room right on the ocean. It's amazing what a difference that can make! The only problem with going to Myrtle Beach is that we never want to come home!

moin!
Barbara, I can understand that... when we where at the baltic sea last year I could immediatly settle there.. but we had luck, the weather was great and warm and everything else was just fine...
But do you really think life will be the same if you live there than making holiday there?

moin!
hmm.. you are right.. it's worth a try ;o))

Me and my friend went to a concert yesterday, "Tanzwut", and it was soooo marvelous... we decided we muist do that more often... soo much fun, sooo great music!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom