Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!

How is everyone? Just thought I would put a post here!:)

Grace

Hi!

I am great Grace why did you ask. Anyone take the candy quiz? Well for your information it said I suck!!!

Cameron

Hi all, I am very happy this week (lol, despite the lousy weather!) because my mom & step-dad (I think of him as my dad!) sent DH and I little Christmas care package from Canada...It was so special we opened everything already, and have started to eat some of the candy (I'm saving the crackers for Christmas eve)...It was the highlight of my month, and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mom :heart:

Hi!

Well, only 25 days until Christmas! This will be a hectic month in more ways than one for me. Our Christmas play is this Saturday and Sunday (James and I are both in it). I have car duty all month (well, until Christmas vacation) at work (YUCK). Plus all the little "get togethers" with people from work and church. This year has absolutely flown by! I can practically see the hands flying around on the clock!!

:) Barbara

HI!
Christmas is coming soon.. I have no time for nothing... but don`t ask me what I´m doing.. it´s Wintertime so it's Muffintime :mrgreen:
do you have Spekulatius in the US?

Hi!
My translator sais it is known as almond biscuit or traditional spicey christmas cookie
does that help you?

Hi!
Barbara, I will have a look and try to translate... but I must admit here in Germany you get them in every shop around christmas... ;o)

:)HI

Christmas cookie time. I'm trying to decide what
kinds to make for our neighbors. Russian Tea cakes and Gingerbread
boys sound good to me. What are you making?

HI!
I don`t like baking cookies, I'm much more for muffins... for a christmas party at work I did Adventsmuffins and Christstollenmuffins...

Hi!

I know we might make fudge, and sugar cookies but I don't know much what Mom is planning on making. With a tight budget it is hard to buy extras for Christmas goodies.

Oh anyone want a hint for the fastest way to type these messages?

Cameron

Hi!

OK First type everything in black. Then select your body text and change it white! Unless you are already doing it that way. Because I was watching Grace and she types Hi! in black then makes it white types the body text next changes it to black and types Grace! It drives me up a tree!!!!! What also drives me up a tree is when we use a word processor to cut and paste I use Ctrl+x and Ctrl+v, Grace uses the toolbar, and Mom pulls the edit menu and clicks there!!!

Cameron

HI!
*rofl* what do you think hoe I write this??? I would get mad if I had to write in white.....
ach.... cameron.... I read it.. against your advice... :cool: and thanks ;o)

Last edited:
Hi!

Mainly it was a hint for other people who don't know that (My mom, Older brother and younger sister qualify for that but my dad is like you and me).

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom