Bond. James Bond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI!
That sounds like a great idea, but I think I'm too far off you all... I´ll have to find out how much it is to send things to the US....
Only three days Agritechnica left!!!

cara said:
HI!
That sounds like a great idea, but I think I'm too far off you all... I´ll have to find out how much it is to send things to the US....
Only three days Agritechnica left!!!
Hi!

It is pretty expensive, I guess. I sent a bible to someone in England, and even at the media rate it was over $20. We shipped a vinyl bank to England, and it was $30.

:) Barbara

hi!
I have to think of it.... it would be great to give something very german to you :) but I´m not sure, if it would be over there right before christmas...

Hi! Well, I'm half Swedish and half German, so I guess I already have something German! LOL Actually, I would love to travel to Germany someday. I'm sure pictures don't do it justice.

hi!
just come over here! Germany has many great places to visit!
but better not in winter, it's awful weather right now :sleep:

Hi!

Well then you should come over here for the winter Cara, and we will go over there in the spring or summer! I really do hope to visit over there someday. I would also like to visit Sweden, as that is where my mom's parents were both born (although they met here).

HI!
I`m rather sure that I will come back to the US one day... there are still so many things to see... but there are also soo many things to see here in Germany and Europe...
I just finished a book, a thriller, wich was located in southern Sweden... have you ever heard of Henning Mankells Wallander stories?

HI! THis is very funToo read all of the messages at once press ctrl=A. It really works!

Cameron

Barbara L said:
Barbara L said:
I never knew that before Cameron. Thanks!

Hi!

Well for one thing I am lazy if their is an easier way do it, and for another thing I work a lot with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher and I always get a pop-up telling me that.

Cameron

Hi!

So I guess we type in white . This souds like fun!!!! I enjoyed going down through the forum highlighting the messages and reading them!:)

Grace

HI!
I do always find it a bit strange to have two persons behing cartwheelmac... :rolleyes:
I should go and clean up a bit, it looks just horriblke here... but I must admit, I don`t want to... spent the morning listening to an audio book and enjoyed... ;o)

Hi!

I hope everyone is doing great today. Less than a month until Christmas, so I hope everyone is in fine holiday spirits!!!

cara said:
I do always find it a bit strange to have two persons behing cartwheelmac... :rolleyes:
I should go and clean up a bit, it looks just horriblke here... but I must admit, I don`t want to... spent the morning listening to an audio book and enjoyed... ;o)

Hi!

Well I am the real cartwheelmac (Grace couldn't do a cartwheel to save her life!)

Your house sounds like ours! Messy as usual.

Cameron

HI!
I wish everyone a great first Advent!!!
We will visit my parents today and go to the christmas market in my village ;o)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom