Breakfast at Crewsk's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Feeling dumb...I was "set" for "Crewsk's" with my Omega eggs, set to be "poached" in water, salt and a touch of malt vinegar, served on top of a toasted, buttered English Muffin with a slather of Hollandaise, beside a couple rashers of the thick cut 1.5 X smoked "Mitchell's" bacon from Saskatoon Saskatchewan (Canada) fried crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside...

As a beveridge, I was going with "Tropicana" Orange/Strawberry. Banana mix, with a spoonful of honey, a banana, a 4 oz "container" of "Key Lime" yoghourt (forgive my typing/spelling!) with an ounce of pure and clear Mexican vanilla, spun in a blender with two ice cubes, so as to distract you from the thumping sound of my clothesdryer at full blast, trying to "defrost" my turkey, that I hoped to serve for supper...

You gotta love "Crewsk", she has got the absolutely coolest "tag" in Christendom, saying about being "nice" to people you consider "rude", so as not to taint yourself...what a wonderful person to write that in!

Lifter

I tried something the other day at the Italian bakery...Sausage, Egg, Cream Cheese, and onion, baked in Phyllo.
I'm gonna try to make it...if it works out...I'll post my recipe!!!

Lifter said:
You gotta love "Crewsk", she has got the absolutely coolest "tag" in Christendom, saying about being "nice" to people you consider "rude", so as not to taint yourself...what a wonderful person to write that in!

Lifter

Lifter you just made my day! Thank you so much, you are very kind to say all that! :D

Erik said:
I tried something the other day at the Italian bakery...Sausage, Egg, Cream Cheese, and onion, baked in Phyllo.
I'm gonna try to make it...if it works out...I'll post my recipe!!!

Erik, that sounds great! Be sure to let us know if it works!

Crewsk, would you have enough room for me to set up an omelette bar for your guests?

Jkath, I may need a large quantity of your house salsa for the omelettes!

PA Baker better bring her banana bread.... or pumpkin anything.. lol

let me rephrase that... Pa better bring Audeo's banana bread and her own pumpkin anything...

Me, bring something pumpkin? Why would you think I'd do that?!? ;)
I actually saved the banana bread recipe as "Audeo's Best Banana Bread". Guess she's having her 15 minutes of fame!

PA Baker said:
Me, bring something pumpkin? Why would you think I'd do that?!? ;)
I actually saved the banana bread recipe as "Audeo's Best Banana Bread". Guess she's having her 15 minutes of fame!
:LOL:
I think someone mentioned somewhere... strawberry-banana muffins.. was it Sierracook? I'll make those and bring.

crewsk said:
Oh, I'll make the butter pecan pancakes that I made this morning too!
**drooling** YUMMMM

ok.. I'll bring some extra folding chairs and champagne. Champagne?... will I have room for it?

Back
Top Bottom