Catching Up, Food Wise That Is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kaneohegirlinaz

Wannabe TV Chef
Central/Northern AZ, gateway to The Grand Canyon
I know that there are times that many of us have been waylaid by life and not been able to post what we've been cooking, but want to fill the group in.
Here are some of the dishes that I've cobbled together for my DH while I've been down and out.
(I can work in small spurts, so making a meal takes most of the day for me right now)
IMG_2983.JPG

My version of Chicken Cacciatore with Pasta
IMG_2973.JPG

Spam® Musubi, I could only have a small bite but ONO!!!
IMG_3032.JPG

Ham Steak Dinner, I ate a little Ham and sautéed Spinach, no Cheese yet.
IMG_3034.JPG

One of our most favorite meals, grilled Chicken Teriyaki, Mainland-style Spam® Fried Rice and my version of Cucumber Kim Chee (or kimchi, whatever!).

Good job Kgirl. That all looks delicious. I understand far too well about cooking that takes most of the day because of only being able to work in small spurts.

Are the food restrictions temporary, mostly temporary? If so, when will you be able to eat the way you would like to?

Good job Kgirl. That all looks delicious. I understand far too well about cooking that takes most of the day because of only being able to work in small spurts.

Are the food restrictions temporary, mostly temporary? If so, when will you be able to eat the way you would like to?
@taxlady I need to let my body adjust to it's new normal.
I've been told to "give yourself grace, it may be a few months"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom