Celebrations!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kades, my celebrations seem so stupid compared to yours.
I am so glad for you! I hope you are taking a DEEP sigh of relief!
........ and running around in circles!
Suzie,
your celebration is wonderful..I love hearing about these things that a loving couple do for each other..It makes everyday Ho Hums go away and lets me know all is right with the world..So, enjoy your celebration to the fullest and so will I:) And yep I just took that big sigh of relief..No running yet, it hurts and so does my head..But I have a great big smile..
kades

Well, after 8 months I got my permcath taken out..Wow, I cant believe it's not there anymore..It feels so good..Yippeeeeeee

kadesma

I am so happy for you!!
img_593266_0_14335ef4d67e4db72c1457f5c4a83982.gif

It is a good feeling isn't it Kadesma! Their called Hickman Lines here and it is lovely when you get your neck back! Good for you!
yep Bilby,
this one was hidden unless the sweater or blouse had a v neck..but you knew it was there...My little grand daughter, as soon as I'd pick her up would reach for the two tubes that were wrapped at the end..Cade hated this one and woooo hoooed all over the place yesterday..So at least I don't look quite so bad now and I can shower yippee
kades

mine were pretty hidden too but my youngest neice would dig em out to see them and then ask to have a "bandaid" like I had!! Oh and the shower!! not having to use a hand-held!!

mine were pretty hidden too but my youngest neice would dig em out to see them and then ask to have a "bandaid" like I had!! Oh and the shower!! not having to use a hand-held!!
Oh I can hardlywait..two more days to go and I can shower...I have to cover it til the hole heals over, but I can live with that:)

kades

Yippee, CJ! A shower doesn't seem like a big deal til you can't have one for a while!

I'm celebrating my daughter's 33rd birthday today. She's the sweetest girl in the world. She came to live with me 30 years ago as a scared little foster child, straight from the hospital with massive burns to her feet and legs. Since then, she's come so far and really is a delight to all of us. She does have significant intellectual impairment and sometimes that makes things tough for her, but she's always smiling.

She is a big Spurs basketball fan so this year, we got her a huge, portable basketball hoop. She's so excited - she's outside with her basketball right now. Of course, she got other things from her brothers and sister and my mom but all she can think right now is basketball! It's too cool!

Yippee, CJ! A shower doesn't seem like a big deal til you can't have one for a while!

I'm celebrating my daughter's 33rd birthday today. She's the sweetest girl in the world. She came to live with me 30 years ago as a scared little foster child, straight from the hospital with massive burns to her feet and legs. Since then, she's come so far and really is a delight to all of us. She does have significant intellectual impairment and sometimes that makes things tough for her, but she's always smiling.

She is a big Spurs basketball fan so this year, we got her a huge, portable basketball hoop. She's so excited - she's outside with her basketball right now. Of course, she got other things from her brothers and sister and my mom but all she can think right now is basketball! It's too cool!
Oh FM, how lucky you both are...to give and receive love..that is what life is about..You are a special mom.. Happy birthday to your special daughter. Big hugs to all of you
kades

Happy birthday to your daughter Terry!! May she have a lovely day with many more to come!:)

I'm telling you, you all have got to start entering sweepstakes! James doesn't know it yet, but last night I won him $50 in Taco Bell's Baja Blast Fuel Up for Free sweepstakes, and just now I won the same thing for myself. You're allowed 10 prizes per household, so I will keep trying.

:)Barbara

my daughter who is graduating from college this year and wants to go on to law school has earned a fellowship for the next 2 years.....lots of folks applied for this job and I think that she got it 'cause she's got a big mouth.....she and her significant other competed quite well in international debates and she's been working in the California Women's Prisons system for the last 3 years.....she is known for her work in prison reform.....she'll never make $ that is for sure.......she will work pro bono for women in prison...I know her too well...well, after the two years she plans to go to law school

Expat, ya did a great job with that kid:LOL: Congratulations to you both.

kadesma:)

I'm telling you, you all have got to start entering sweepstakes! James doesn't know it yet, but last night I won him $50 in Taco Bell's Baja Blast Fuel Up for Free sweepstakes, and just now I won the same thing for myself. You're allowed 10 prizes per household, so I will keep trying.
I hope your luck continues!!

my daughter who is graduating from college this year and wants to go on to law school has earned a fellowship for the next 2 years.....lots of folks applied for this job and I think that she got it 'cause she's got a big mouth.....she and her significant other competed quite well in international debates and she's been working in the California Women's Prisons system for the last 3 years.....she is known for her work in prison reform.....she'll never make $ that is for sure.......she will work pro bono for women in prison...I know her too well...well, after the two years she plans to go to law school

That's great! There is nothing wrong with having a big mouth:LOL: Good for her!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom