Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Marge,

Thanks for the update on John. Everyday I look for your post, even when I'm not participating in the other forums.

I am so glad your sister has been there to help John and to be with you. What a blessing she must be to all of you, especially with her background. It is so good that he is hanging tough; he has the will to live!

I will continue to pray for John and all of his loving family.

Love and Hugs to all of you.

Thanks so much for letting us know how things are, Marge. You and John are never far from our thoughts here. Are you with John now or are you at home? I know how hard it is to take care the regular demands of your daily life and then take care and be with your loved one who needs you. I hope your health is holding up under this and you are able to get enough rest and eat enough. We worry about you, too. Praying for ya'll tonight as always.
Love,
Terry

Marge,
you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself,we all love you and wish there were more we could do.

cj

FishersMom...I don't have regular demands on my time..they know I am a phone call away and a ten minute drive. Most days he sleeps a lot or like today he is having trouble breathing. Sandie gave him an ambitual breathing treatment and that helps.
My sister Mary Ann has a son that lives about 8 minutes from me. she is spending the week end there..Bill took us all to a buffet breakfast this morniong. Yesterday paul's sis and husband took us to lunch
Family is wonnderful.
and so are all of you..

Marge, I'm so glad to hear your home is that close to John and Sandie's. I guess I was thinking of when John was at Stanford. I'm so sorry John's having trouble breathing. That's such a frightening feeling. It must be so hard on all of you to not be able to do much to give him relief. I'm thinking of all of you daily and sending my love and prayers.
Terry

Dear Marge.... continued prayers and good wishes for all of you.

I too check this site every day for news of John's progress.

Marge;
The support that you give him, and the love, is all the help he needs now. You are a wonderful mother. He's a blessed son to have you by his side, and his wife and the rest of the family.

Of course he has our prayers, and so do you.

Seeeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

today he went in for platelets..tomorrow for a blood draw. Then they will decide what to do next.

To all my friends and loved ones.
Today is the Anniversary of Paul's death..year one. Today I was told that the growth in John's lung is a fast growing Cancer...He has two to 4 months to live.
Love
Marge

Marge:

We are deeply saddened by all your burdens. You and your loved ones remain in our thoughts daily. Know we love you.

Andy

Marge,
I'm sorry to hear this news.You all have been through so much.Now, it's time to gather even closer together and just love each other..Know, that prayers, good thoughts are pouring your way and that we all love you dearly and wish we could shoulder some of this for you.
kadesma

Marge, I'm so sorry. I was thinking the anniversary was getting close. I wish I could take away your pain. I know you have really had a tough year and can only say how sorry I am. Remembering you and your family in my prayers.

To all my friends and loved ones.
Today is the Anniversary of Paul's death..year one. Today I was told that the growth in John's lung is a fast growing Cancer...He has two to 4 months to live.
Love
Marge

Marge, I remember you telling us all on here last year about Paul. We were here for you during that time, and now we are all here for you with John and his fight against cancer. I don't have any words, other than to say you are amazingly strong, and I think of you and John often, as well as Sandie. Sandie must be having a tough time, so I hope you two find some comfort together. The only suggestion I can mention is to find happiness in the things that made you and yours happy over the years.

Prayers to you and your family Marge.

My prayers are with you and your family.
Even though I seldom write, I think of all of you and read the posts every day. I am so very sorry, but we can't question God's plans for your wonderful son.
You are all unbelievably strong. Your are truly a wonderful family.
God Bless You All.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom