Condolences to Dove, her beloved son John passed at 2:40 Nov 13/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what Marge, if this were my child, I'd welcome the 5% chance. Don't give up sweetheart. Keep strong :)

My GF wasn't supposed to make it thru the night the second time she ended up in the hospital with cancer. She made it thru and than had to be put into a "medical coma" to allow the treatment to work. Her body was fighting the it. Than when she was released, all of her muscles had atrophied(sp) and she was fully paralized. Now, if you look at her, aside from the scar on her neck (which I don't even see anymore) you'd never know.

Like I told her when we got together every time she told me she should have died, It wasn't her time.

It's not your sons time either.

My prayers go out to you and him.

Marge, we love you.
I will still love you tomorrow. We are a group that will lift your heart. We are a group that wants to hug you from far away distances.
Jesus has plans, and I cant figure them out. Infact Im really ticked at where Im at. But there IS a perfect plan. I wish I could understand. As of this moment Im VERY mad at God. WHY!?!?!? It doesnt make any sense. Maybe Im not thinking correctly. But I'll bow down to His plan.
All my hopes. My heart is with you.

John is still fighting hard. the Dr said when he first came in he was dyeing and can't believe that he is still here.They are doing All they can. The cancer is all gone from what they see but the fluid and hemorrhaging going on in his lungs is the problem now. He is not breathing on his own..all machine's. Mu DIL is there day and night. Bless her for taking such good care and loving my son so much. I am expecting a call from Kevin any time now to let me know how he is tonight. I went down there today to take my DIL a gift from him since he always does something nice for her on Valentines Day.[/They were both asleep so I left. Sandie called and said " I sure have a tricky Mother in Law...LOL"
More later and thanks to all of you.
Marge]

Dove said:
John is still fighting hard. the Dr said when he first came in he was dyeing and can't believe that he is still here.They are doing All they can. The cancer is all gone from what they see but the fluid and hemorrhaging going on in his lungs is the problem now. He is not breathing on his own..all machine's. Mu DIL is there day and night. Bless her for taking such good care and loving my son so much. I am expecting a call from Kevin any time now to let me know how he is tonight. I went down there today to take my DIL a gift from him since he always does something nice for her on Valentines Day.[/They were both asleep so I left. Sandie called and said " I sure have a tricky Mother in Law...LOL"
More later and thanks to all of you.
Marge]

Marge, it's clear there is a hopeful aura. We're all praying and sending our love. He can make it!!!

Marge we are praying HARD!!!!! We love ya!
14.gif

Marge,
May all our prayers be answered. May tomorrow bring you and your dear family rest and peace. How wonderful for John to have such a loving family..Prayers continuing for all of you. We love you.

kadesma

Dear Marge,

You all continue to be in our prayers. I am a firm believer in prayer and miracles--How can I not be when I was once given one hour to live?

You mentioned platelets. Everyone reading this should check with your local hospital or blood bank to find out where the nearest place is where you can donate platelets. When I lived in California I gave platelets regularly (I have so many that they called me a platelet making machine). I need to find my nearest center here--I think it is probably in Charlotte. Giving platelets is a lot like a regular blood donation but you don't lose as much fluid. It takes a little longer (an hour or so), but it is worth it. At the center where I gave they called platelets "liquid sunshine." While you can only give blood every 8 weeks, you can give platelets every couple weeks. Help a leukemia patient, give platelets.

:) Barbara

Marge,

Will pray for you and your family!
I work in a hospital on a med/surg floor and know too well what you, your son, and your family must be going through.
Will pray that God will give you strength, peace, and comfort!

My son Kevin relieved my DIL so she could go home and shower because she has a meeting with a Dr at 1 PM today. It is now 11:40 AM. I pray that all goes well...he had a pretty good night last night. they brought his oxygen level down to 80 but he wrote "more air!!" so they increased it to 85.

Kevin (Bless him..he is so close to his brother) bought a board with magnetic letters and an eraser board so John could communicate . What a great idea!

4 Dr.s met and two said they were very surprised he was still here. Thank God for miracles...
Love
Marge~Dove

He's tough and he has a lot of people praying for him Marge. You have a very special family there. HUGS!

such great news, Marge! Kevin's idea of the board was wonderful!
We love you Marge, and are still praying for John's health.
And, the fact he has such a faithful doctor! Excellent!

Marge our fingers are crossed and we have so much hope, as he is showing so much strength and bravery -- as is your family. Love and Prayers to you.

Back
Top Bottom