Could I have some prayers too, please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yikes, Constance. I plan on good drugs. I have a very very low threshold of pain.

I had a hysterectomy years ago. That was harsh, too.

You have my prayers and best of wishes for a very fast recovery. Keep up posted when you can.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you also. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Keep in touch as soon as you are well enough. (Hugs)

Jan, you know you have my love, thoughts and prayers. Im gonna miss you even for these few days without you about.:(
Take care darlin', we will talk soon.

Love you heaps!!:wub: :wub: :wub:

Lyn

prayer? you got it! and best of luck on your recovery, too.

2 months is a long time. i don't know what you're going in for, but try to get what exercise you can. you can lose a lot of muscle and put on a lot of fat doing nothing for 2 months, leaving you pretty physically debilitated on top of whatever is ailing you.

best wishes to you

Half Baked said:
Thanks kids. I know I'll be fine but I find surgery a bit nerve-racking.

My last meal before my food cut off at 6pm:
Soul stuffed with crab
Twice baked potatos
Green beans
and
salad.

All thanks to my son's Omaha 'Steak' Christmas basket.

OMG, Kadesma. My first grandchild (18 mo) is named Olivia. The second one is going to be a boy (same mom) and the Grandmeres are pushing for Ethan.

She wants 3 or 4 also....I'd be in Grandmere heaven.
Oh Jan, you sure will be in grandma heaven, the more the better for me, but we're done at 6 grandkids:LOL: You get well and we can swap Olivia stories , my Olivia will be 1 Jan. 28th. Is already ruling over her brother and cousins...
kadesma

Oh Jan, I just saw this thread!! I hope everything has gone all okay, and you are resting well. Please get better soon, take good care, listen to the docs and nurses, and don't make us missing you for too long!!:rolleyes:

Me too... I know you're in surgery right now, and prayers have been flying your way all morning.

I know things are going to be fine, and I'll talk with you soon.
:)

hope it's done already, hb, and you're already on your way back to good health, and to us.

prayers coming for a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom