Countdown!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope just halfway rested up. Don't do well with my sleep schedule getting turned on it's ear. I was completely knackered when I got home this morning, but my mind was on and running. I'm already looking at the clock and seeing when I can go back to bed.

PF, every so often I find that I sleep a whole day away. My body is telling me that I need it. If I listen to my body I can pretty much stay out of medical trouble. :angel:

Heh! I was at work all night and got home at 8:30 this morning...that's why I slept a good part of the day away.

Well for me the countdown is done - the Beier family Christmas is tomorrow (Saturday) at 1 pm PST. There are 22 people coming from all over the place so we always have to have it on a weekend before the actual Christmas. This is the first time it has actually been just days before!

Anyway, I finally finished the slippers I was crocheting for two gifts and just have to wrap all the gifts (only four because we draw names and give to the kids), make the carrots and brussel sprouts and a seafood sauce for the shrimp ring.

If I get to bed now I should be up in time to get it all done! :)

Relaxing weekend. Shopping is done, baking done, gifts are wrapped. Life is good. It's relaxation from here on out for the next 3 days, wonderful feeling.

Only thing I HAVE to do is laundry tomorrow. Haven't decided if I'm going to make our dinner for Christmas Eve or Day.

I'm done!!! All of my shopping, wrapping, cleaning, laundry, two party's finished. We leave tomorrow for my son's house. Just have to pack up the car and drive. I will sleep good tonight!

Well, 3 sleeps left and I'm ready for the day. I've got my plans, just need to do a last minute grocery run and its all good. I'm looking forward to enjoying time with family and friends. Laughter and love is my favorite part of the season.

Nice Alix. Now it's time to relax. I'm there with you. Now I can enjoy the family and have fun.

Awesome isn't it? I love this time of year. Have a wonderful visit chopper, and Merry Christmas to you all.

Back
Top Bottom