Decosonic convection roaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

annaw

Assistant Cook
Hi - does anyone know where I can get parts for my decosonic convection roaster model JL09101 (209B)? Thanks.

Humm .... I didn't run across any model numbers. Is that the convection oven/roaster or the convection coffee roaster? Who makes it? Do you still have the instructions that came with it? Maybe, the box it came in?

Decosonic Convection Roaster

Hi again, it's a Decosonic Convection Roaster Model JL09101 (209B). I just need the knob for the top. Thanks.

Thanks - I did try to contact them however it would appear they have gone out of business. I'll keep looking.

Ok - just to make sure we're talking about the same thing ... is this what you're talking about?

img_166379_0_5ffb826d5aecd2ad14957fb9a05c4f1c.jpg

These was made in China and marketed under several names. If you're talking about the knob on the top ... you might not find an "exact" replacement but you can probably find a "make do" replacement at a local RadioShack store or a small appliance repair shop.

Last edited:
Dear Michael; I have a convection oven just as you picture, what I want is an instruction book on how to run it, mine has disappeared.

Inez said:
Dear Michael; I have a convection oven just as you picture, what I want is an instruction book on how to run it, mine has disappeared.

I think the manuals for these were written on dissapeaing paper! There are several discussion groups with people looking for these and nobody seems to have found a source for one.

You might try sending an e-mail to annaw and see if she has the manual - maybe you could work out something to get her to copy it for you if she does.

Hi Inez - sorry, I have nothing by way of manual for the Decosonic roaster. Anna

I've got one that's almost similar to that.

it's an Aeromatic convection oven, and the base is different. The glass pot sits in a thick rod-type bracket though. i don't use it much because the timer can only be set for 60 minutes at a time. So if your food requires three to four hours cooking time, you must reset the timer every hour.

Unlike my new Flavor Wave convection oven, which can be programmed for up to four hours of cooking time.

~Corey123.

Has anyone found a manual as I have one also with no manual my model #AF-209 (707) if anyone can help it would be great Thanks Larry

Decosonic Convection Oven model # 209

I've got a Decosonic Convection Oven model # 209 but missing the instructions and recipes for it. Can anyone help? I've tried U.S. Electric South Florida Inc. and Decosonic Inc in Venice FL with no luck.

These ovens, though they pop up at stores and websites under different names, are very difficult to get help or parts for.:ermm:

Which is why I won't buy one again. Target was supposedly selling one last fall. I was going to order it, but before I could finish ordering it, I found out that it was friggen out of stock, which that wasn't there before!! I was really pissed at them for that!!:mad:

~Corey123.

Last edited:
i am also looking for an owner's manual for a decosonic convection oven. iramfine@aol.com i am willing to pay for a copy even if made from a copy machine. fax number is 610-767-3521. or mail to ira m fine, po box 2, slatington pa 18080-0002

thanx,

ira

I don't know the model # but I just bought a Decosonic oven (exactly as in the picture) at a garage sale. It looks like it was never used. The only thing missing are the tongs. It has a manual but it's not that detailed but I do have it. It has a few recipies in it as well. So I'll try and get the info for you folks.

Mine is an Aromatic Convection Oven, but it works just like the Deconic oven.
These ovens practically flew off the shelves in the early to late '80s!!

Nesco / American Harvest made one also. As did other co's.

It still works but the mechanical timer only goes to 60 minutes. For anything longer, you have to come back and reset the timer when the bell rings.

I haven't used it in a while.

~Corey123.

Last edited:
Decosonic Convection Oven Model 219

SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL address AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY HOW TO USE the convection oven model #219

J HOLIHAN
sewhandy2u@msn.com

Last edited:
I've posted a PDF file of the Decosonic Convection Oven manual on the web, but am having problems posting the link on this forum. Send me a private message if you would like the web link to the manual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom