Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i had breafast/lunch at around 1 pm.

i had a homemade thick and juicy burger with land o' lakes yellow american, stackers pickles, sauted onions and ketchup on a poppy seed kaiser roll and a black cherry soda.

"functions as toaster, egg cooker, and meat warmer". Yup, it does it all and it is all done at the same time so all you have to do is assemble and eat. It will even hard-boil up to 4 eggs. :chef:
sounds like it would be good for eggs benny. just make sauce on the side.

I am sitting here eating my breakfast right now - one English whole grain muffin, toasted and smeared with a lite Laughing Cow cheese, cup of mixed berries, yogurt and a hot tea.

i want a grilled cheese and tomato sammie. i will probably have some some fluffy scrambled eggs, a side of tomato chunks (tossed with olive oil and herbs), fresh pineapple chunks, cranberry juice and hot tea w/lemon and honey. maybe i'll whip up a batch of baking powder biscuits to go with (if i do then i will have dipping eggs instead of scrambled).

or maybe i will just have the juice and tea :LOL:. i haven't slept all night so it's a turkey shoot at this point.

my breakfast/lunch meal was 2 nathans (split longways into 4 strips and fried) dog curls with mustard to dip on the side.

We had a friend come to us for couple of days. Today all the kids wanted Cereal ( You got to convince the leader kid) and for us we had tea along with some crackers and Pakora.

It's a breaded and fried snack or appetizer. Usually associated with Indian culture. You can use onion, potato, spinach,cauliflower, then dip in gram flour and deep fry.

Back
Top Bottom