Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey - even though my "studying" years are decades behind me, I STILL frequently have leftover pizza for breakfast. I do heat it up though - lol!

was it dipped in chocolate? they used to sell those and mom would buy them once in awhile.
Nope, just a plain ol' frozen banana. I'll do that if I see they are getting ripe too fast for me to use up. Actually, I prefer them frozen over regular. They make a good smoothie that way too, especially when combined with mandarin orange sherbet! :)

Nope, just a plain ol' frozen banana. I'll do that if I see they are getting ripe too fast for me to use up. Actually, I prefer them frozen over regular. They make a good smoothie that way too, especially when combined with mandarin orange sherbet! :)
hmmmmmmmmmmm i gotta try that for a strawberry, peach and banana malted sometime.

We go to a Ren Fest. around here that has some interesting turkey legs too.
i don't like legs except the smoked kind from the parks and when i roast a turkey i like the "knees" LOL i like white meat best and won't even go near a thigh.

i don't like legs except the smoked kind from the parks and when i roast a turkey i like the "knees" LOL i like white meat best and won't even go near a thigh.

That's the same here only I will eat a chicken thigh now and then.
I have a whole chicken in the deep freeze that I'm trying to decide what to do with it. Left overs usually aren't as good the next day for lunches. Humm

That's the same here only I will eat a chicken thigh now and then.
I have a whole chicken in the deep freeze that I'm trying to decide what to do with it. Left overs usually aren't as good the next day for lunches. Humm
put left overs in the soup pot, chicken salad or sliced breast for sammie just like a turkey sammie. i like left over chicken or turkey on a plate with a bit of mayo to dip in.

Breakie #1 with Dad - a toasted hot cross bun (we can buy them year round here) with OJ and Chai tea.

Breakie #2 with DH - a few bites of his Kashi cereal (new flavour) and some lemon yoghurt.

Okay, I was hungry this morning!

Breakie #1 with Dad - a toasted hot cross bun (we can buy them year round here) with OJ and Chai tea.

Breakie #2 with DH - a few bites of his Kashi cereal (new flavour) and some lemon yoghurt.

Okay, I was hungry this morning!
Your toasted bun with tea and juice sounds wonderful! Lemon yogurt is my favorite flavor...... or, key lime.

I LOVE Taylor Pork Roll, although a reliable (& even better, IMO) substitute is Lebanon Bologna - smoky, spicy, & delicious; cold or hot.

i had a flan brought by my handyman. he bought it at a Mexican market. he was trying to suck up for not getting here on sat. house looks super though as well as the yard. when he is here he does good work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom