Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been eating them all my life. Yummers. I especially like to make them with extra chunky peanut butter.
It is sooooo good... I could have had that this morning, since I have bacon in the fridge, thawed. I opted for the poached egg on bagel with peppers and cheese idea.

Today was a spl day for us,so me n my DH had suji halwa and vegetable sandwitch in breakfast:)

Yeah weisswurst is more of a late morning breakfast - I woke up late :) The pretzels I didnt bake on my own - there is a little pretzel bakery around the corner :)

Yeah weisswurst is more of a late morning breakfast - I woke up late :) The pretzels I didnt bake on my own - there is a little pretzel bakery around the corner :)

MMMM.. warm soft pretzels.. that sounds good.. with mustard or cheese sauce. I have even had them covered with chocolate! I have some soft pretzels in the freezer, but they are nothing like getting them from a bakery!

I had breakfast, this afternoon. I sauteed diced tomato and onion and then threw in eggs, scrambled them up seasoned with a little paprika and pepper and salt, then a handful of shredded cheddar. Served it on mayo/mustard toast on a layer of bacon.

It was yummmmmmmmmy!!!!

Fried egg sandwich with another of my homemade sausage patties (please don't tell my cholesterol level....the sausage is incredibly lean but I had a whole egg, mayo and a slice of cheese!)

Fried egg sandwich with another of my homemade sausage patties (please don't tell my cholesterol level....the sausage is incredibly lean but I had a whole egg, mayo and a slice of cheese!)
WoW, that sounds good! That breakfast can't be any worse than my dinner last night. I had a Havarti, Bacon and onion panini on potato bread with tater-tots! :ermm:

Did you follow a recipe for the fried egg sandwich? (but then again, it's not rocket-science
glassesf.gif
)

I'm not sure what I'm having for breakfast. Could be just a cup of orange-spice tea... still full from last night. I didn't eat until 9 pm.

Ooooooo Weeeeeee Yes!! Two fried Eggs - Two Pieces of Toast - A big serving of Stone Ground Grits - Country Ham - Red-Eye Gravy - Coffee & Chicory.

My Valentine's Day breakfast flopped

Well, I was going to make Mark breakfast, but he decided on a banana. I guess that is a good thing, since we should save room for dinner tonight. I had an mexican omelet (stuffed with salsa, black beans, onions, montery jack cheese--topped with more montery jack and green onion), bacon and toast.... makes me hungry just thinking about it... but, still full from last night.

Back
Top Bottom