Did anyone eat breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1/2 shaved thin turkey breast, leaf lettuce and mayo on a small round roll.

Pumpkin pancakes with maple whipped cream and chopped walnuts

Attachments

• pumpkin-pancakes.jpg
    pumpkin-pancakes.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 170
A piece of last night's pork shepherd's pie. lol I'm getting like PrincessFiona.
:ROFLMAO:But mine is because I work nights...when I get home I want a TACO or PIZZA, since nothing is open that serves those things I end up eating leftovers. I eat oatmeal and cereal at dinnertime most days.:ROFLMAO:

I had fried tofu with spicy sauce, a few slices of fried tomatoes, a bite of rice which was awful, some cottage cheese, a packet of rice crackers w/peanuts, and some strawberries and vanilla yogurt. And yes, that has to me one of the most unusual breakfast combinations ever! Don't ask! :LOL:

I tried to make French Toast, but I had a disagreement with my Griddler. :mad:

It's just like mine. I wouldn't have tried to put the top down, just turn the toast and use an oil spray or brush the bottom with butter. I usually just lay it out flat and cook up bacon, sausage or ham on the other side. Sorry it didn't work out for you!

It's just like mine. I wouldn't have tried to put the top down, just turn the toast and use an oil spray or brush the bottom with butter. I usually just lay it out flat and cook up bacon, sausage or ham on the other side. Sorry it didn't work out for you!

It's worked great since I got the Griddler last summer, up until the last two times.

Back
Top Bottom