Dinner Thursday March 28, '24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tovala meals, same one this time. Parm and garlic crusted chicken, with seasoned potato wedges (which need some work on their part BTW) with marinara dipping sauce. I added green beans to round out the meal. The meal was overall a thumbs up. The potatoes weren't bad, they just could be better.
20240328_183653.jpg

We're both out of it. I am having what I hope is the tail end of a three day migraine (mostly no headache, just other stuff), so I wasn't up for cooking. As the afternoon progressed, it seems that DH is having something like prodrome to a migraine. He has never had prodrome before, so he's not sure what it feels like. He also gets the migraines with visual aura. So, no one even had the wherewithal to heat canned soup and make a sandwich or two.

We ordered Greek pitas. Two chicken gyro pitas for DH. One pork gyro pita and one loukaniko pita for me. I finished that one a little before midnight. They were delicious.

We're both out of it. I am having what I hope is the tail end of a three day migraine (mostly no headache, just other stuff), so I wasn't up for cooking. As the afternoon progressed, it seems that DH is having something like prodrome to a migraine. He has never had prodrome before, so he's not sure what it feels like. He also gets the migraines with visual aura. So, no one even had the wherewithal to heat canned soup and make a sandwich or two.

We ordered Greek pitas. Two chicken gyro pitas for DH. One pork gyro pita and one loukaniko pita for me. I finished that one a little before midnight. They were delicious.

My ex-wife had brutal migraines. She took Sumatriptan shots when she got them. At least once a year, I had to take her to the ER because the pain and other effects were so bad.

CD

I cooked up a cheeseburger in a cast iron pan -- I didn't want to fire up the griddle for one burger patty. Pretty simple. Just burger, bun, American Cheese (real cheese, not "cheese product"), some Duke's mayo and Best Maid dill pickles (a Texas thang). I had some Flamin' Hot Cheetos on the side, and some Sweet Tea to wash it all down.

CD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom