Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*passing up Middie* Nothing! *yelling out of golf cart* She looks much taller on TV!!!!! *zoooooooooooooom......*
oh no he did NOT pass me up !!!! pushing gas pedal through floor of golf cart..

seeeeeeeeya ds lol

*cart slowing down* Hey.... my battery is dying. :( Rats.... I forgot to put it back on the charger. :mad: *rolling slowly over to charger next to pine tree maze*

*watching Middie zip buy kicking up dust* :ermm:

Alright.... Im going to bed. My batteries are low on my cart and on me too. *yawn*

looks like i'm all alone, sigh, but i'm going out to eat in a few.(for real)

guess i'll just fix myself a drink and then take one of the golf carts for a spin before the after 2 crowd gets here.

sip, sip. mmmm. siiippp. aw, to heck with it. gulp, gulp.

~WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
this golf cart is awesome!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yawn, yawn, sigh...
stretch!!
'morning, guys.
i'll have a glass of apple juice and some nice hearty bread, toasted, with some butter and jelly. strawberry jelly.
thanks!:)

Ungh. Coffee me please. I am off to a ball practice in a few minutes and I haven't recovered from yesterday yet.

thanks, middie.
i love LOVE white chocolate macadamia cookies, but i gave up chocolate in all forms a year and a half ago. sigh. it's a caffeine thing, and even white chocolate must have residual caffeine even though it's said to be caffeine free.:ermm:

been a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy slow day today at the cafe. i scrubbed everything down from the ceiling to the floor. night ds. good luck witht the new job.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I wonder if Crewsk has gotten her 2000 post prize yet. Its been a couple of days since I bought it.

We are going to have a prize for the person that has the 3000th post too! :mrgreen:
36.gif
29.gif

Nope, not here yet.:( We didn't even get any mail Saturday which is odd. We always get something even if it is just junk mail. I'll let ya know when it gets here though!

Thanks for the coffee middie, I think it is a bit cold now. I am making fresh. I need it after working last night. How about some vanilla macadamia nut coffee to go with those cookies?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom